Reforming Social Protection Policy: Responding to the Global Financial Crisis and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holzmann, Robert & Mac Arthur, Ian W. & Sin, Yvonne, 2000. "Pension systems in East Asia and the Pacific : challenges and opportunities," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23088, The World Bank.
- Seale, James & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003.
"International Evidence on Food Consumption Patterns,"
184321, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003. "International Evidence On Food Consumption Patterns," Technical Bulletins 33580, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ubbarao, K. & Ahmed, A.U. & Teklu, T., 1996. "Selected Social Safety Net Programs in the Philippines. Targeting, Cost Effectiveness, and option for Reform," World Bank - Discussion Papers 317, World Bank.
- Bouis, Howarth E. & Haddad, Lawrence James, 1990. "Effects of agricultural commercialization on land tenure, household resource allocation, and nutrition in the Philippines:," Research reports 79, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Swati R. Ghosh, 2006. "East Asian Finance : The Road to Robust Markets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7063.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose Ramon G. Albert & Connie Dacuycuy, 2017. "Evaluation and Assessment of the Effectiveness of the DSWD Internal and External Convergence as Operationalized by the Regional, Provincial, and City/Municipality Action Teams," Working Papers id:12299, eSocialSciences.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2011. "A Review of Social Insurance in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2009 Vol. XXXVI No. 2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Arsenio Balisacan & Sharon Piza & Dennis Mapa & Carlos Abad Santos & Donna Odra, 2010.
"The Philippine economy and poverty during the global economic crisis,"
Philippine Review of Economics,
University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 47(1), pages 1-37, June.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan & Sharon Piza & Dennis Mapa & Carlos Abad Santos & Donna Odra, 2010. "The Philippine Economy and Poverty During the Global Economic Crisis," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201008, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Arsenio Balisacan, 2010. "MDGs in the Philippines: setting the poverty scores right and achieving the targets," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 47(2), pages 1-20, December.
- van der Meulen Rodgers, Yana & Menon, Nidhiya, 2012. "Impact of the 2008–2009 Twin Economic Crises on the Philippine Labor Market," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2318-2328.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Dacuycuy, Connie B., 2017. "Evaluation and Assessment of the Effectiveness of the DSWD Internal and External Convergence as Operationalized by the Regional, Provincial, and City/Municipal Action Teams," Discussion Papers DP 2017-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordstargeting; social safety nets; leakage rate; defined-benefit social insurance scheme; replacement rate and required contribution rate of social security system; active labor market programs;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2009-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .