Socio-Economic Status and the Structural Change of Dietary Intake in Hungary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sonya Kostova Huffman, 2005. "Evaluation of Consumption and Welfare Changes Under Economic Transition in Rural Poland," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 5-20, May.
- Regmi, Anita & Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 2008. "Convergence in Global Food Demand and Delivery," Economic Research Report 56449, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dyck, John H. & Woolverton, Andrea E. & Rangkuti, Fahwani Yuliati, 2012. "Indonesia's Modern Retail Food Sector: Interaction With Changing Food Consumption and Trade Patterns," Economic Information Bulletin 127495, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jason Henderson, 2011. "Building U.S. agricultural exports: one BRIC at a time," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 96(Q I).
- Franz Sinabell & Martin Kniepert, 2008. "Entwicklung der Preise von Agrargütern und deren Vorleistungen. Erste Befunde für Österreich," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 32959, January.
- Dudek, Hanna & Krawiec, Monika & Koszela, Grzegorz, 2015. "Are Changes in Food Consumption in the European Union Environmentally Friendly?," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, vol. 15(30), pages 1-8, December.
- Penikas, Henry & Savelyeva, Alina, 2013. "Researching and forecasting aggregated consumers’ perception of imported food: Russia and Brazil case studies (1992–2020)," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 32(4), pages 45-70.
- Jason Henderson, 2011. "Will U.S. food prices follow global trends?," Main Street Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue 3.
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre & Marreiros, Cristina, 2010. "Socio-Economic Status And The Structural Change Of Dietary Intake In Hungary: A Pannel Study," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116402, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:auseab:v:2:y:2014:i:1:p:5-19:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.