Expanding Social Health Insurance Coverage: New Issues and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ram Upendra Das, 2010. "Imperatives of Regional Economic Integration in Asia in the Context of Developmental Asymmetries: Some Policy Suggestions," Working Papers id:3037, eSocialSciences.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "Regionalism as an Engine of Multilateralism: A Case for a Single East Asian FTA," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 14, Asian Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosario G. Manasan, 2013. "Analysis of the President's Budget for 2013," Working Papers id:5391, eSocialSciences.
- Joseph J. Capuno & Stella A. Quimbo & Aleli D. Kraft & Carlos Antonio R. Tan, Jr. & Vigile Marie B. Fabella, 2012. "Perks and public provisions : Effects of yardstick competition on local government fiscal behavior in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201208, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2013. "Analysis of the President`s Budget for 2013," Discussion Papers DP 2013-31, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Cabalfin, Michael R., 2016. "Health Financing for the Poor in the Philippines: Final Report," Discussion Papers DP 2016-37, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordshealth insurance; Philippines; PhilHealth Sponsored Program; PhilHealth; premium; universal coverage; availment rate; National Household Targeting System for Poverty Reduction (NHTS-PR);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2012-01-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2012-01-10 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2011-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .