Analysis of the President`s Budget for 2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anand, Ritu & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1989. "Inflation and the Financing of Government Expenditure: An Introductory Analysis with an Application to Turkey," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 3(1), pages 17-38, January.
- Manasan, Rosario G. & Parel, Danileen Kristel C., 2013. "Amending the Sin Tax Law," Discussion Papers DP 2013-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2011. "Expanding Social Health Insurance Coverage: New Issues and Challenges," Discussion Papers DP 2011-21, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2011. "Analysis of the President`s Budget for 2012," Discussion Papers DP 2011-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2010. "Financing the MDGs and Inclusive Growth in the Time of Fiscal Consolidation," Discussion Papers DP 2010-34, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- World Bank, 2005. "Philippines : Meeting the Infrastructure Challenges," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8459, The World Bank.
- Briones, Roehlano M. & David, Cristina C. & Inocencio, Arlene B. & Intal, Ponciano Jr. S. & Geron, Maria Piedad S. & Ballesteros, Marife M., 2012. "Monitoring and Evaluation of Agricultural Policy Indicators," Discussion Papers DP 2012-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal deficit; tax effort; fiscal sustainability; expenditure program; Philippines; budget share; revenue program; financing program;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2013-07-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2013-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.