Report NEP-HEA-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2011. "Expanding Social Health Insurance Coverage: New Issues and Challenges," Discussion Papers DP 2011-21, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Tabuga, Aubrey D. & Reyes, Celia M. & Asis, Ronina D. & Datu, Maria Blesila G., 2011. "Improving Access to Affordable Medicines: Looking at Prevailing Prices and Distribution of Village Drugstores in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2011-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Palme, Mårten & Persson, Mats, 2011. "Sickness Absence and Local Benefit Cultures," IZA Discussion Papers 6245, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Clots-Figueras, Irma, 2011. "Health and the Political Agency of Women," IZA Discussion Papers 6216, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Canta, Chiara & Dubois, Pierre, 2011. "Smoking within the Household: Spousal Peer Effects and Children's Health Implications," TSE Working Papers 11-260, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2014.
- Anabela Botelho & Micaela M. Pinho & Paula Veiga, 2011. "Who and how should participate in health care priority setting? Evidence from a Portuguese survey," NIMA Working Papers 43, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Hermann Pythagore Pierre Donfouet & Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & P. Wilner Jeanty, 2011. "Dealing with Internal Inconsistency in Double-Bounded Dichotomous Choice: An Application to Community-Based Health Insurance," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201130, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Asadul Islam & Paul A. Raschky & Russell Smyth, 2011. "The Long-term Health Effects of Mass Political Violence: Evidence From China’s Cultural Revolution," Monash Economics Working Papers 32-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Guy E.J. Faulkner & Paul Grootendorst & Van Hai Nguyen & Tatiana Andreyeva & Kelly Arbour-Nicitopoulos & Chris Auld & Sean B. Cash & John Cawley & Peter Donnelly & Adam Drewnowski & Laurette Dubé & Ro, 2011. "Economic Instruments for Obesity Prevention: Results of a Scoping Review and Modified Delphi Survey," Monash Economics Working Papers 31-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Philip J. Cook & Christine Piette Durrance, 2011. "The Virtuous Tax: Lifesaving and Crime-Prevention Effects of the 1991 Federal Alcohol-Tax Increase," NBER Working Papers 17709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Nyce & Sylvester Schieber & John B. Shoven & Sita Slavov & David A. Wise, 2011. "Does Retiree Health Insurance Encourage Early Retirement?," NBER Working Papers 17703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Almond & Bhashkar Mazumder & Reyn van Ewijk, 2011. "Fasting During Pregnancy and Children's Academic Performance," NBER Working Papers 17713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.