Report NEP-IAS-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmitz, Hendrik & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2011. "In Absolute or Relative Terms? How Framing Prices Affects the Consumer Price Sensitivity of Health Plan Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 6241, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marie Olivier & Vall Castello Judit, 2011. "Measuring the (Income) Effect of Disability Insurance Generosity on Labour Market Participation," ROA Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Steven Nyce & Sylvester Schieber & John B. Shoven & Sita Slavov & David A. Wise, 2011. "Does Retiree Health Insurance Encourage Early Retirement?," NBER Working Papers 17703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hermann Pythagore Pierre Donfouet & Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & P. Wilner Jeanty, 2011. "Dealing with Internal Inconsistency in Double-Bounded Dichotomous Choice: An Application to Community-Based Health Insurance," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201130, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2011. "Expanding Social Health Insurance Coverage: New Issues and Challenges," Discussion Papers DP 2011-21, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Fuchs, Alan & Wolff, Hendrik, 2011. "Concept and Unintended Consequences of Weather Index Insurance: The Case of Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 6234, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lindbeck, Assar & Palme, Mårten & Persson, Mats, 2011. "Sickness Absence and Local Benefit Cultures," IZA Discussion Papers 6245, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2011. "Implementing Weights for Additivity of Chained Volume Measures in the National Accounts," Discussion Papers DP 2011-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.