Pension systems in East Asia and the Pacific : challenges and opportunities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2003. "Tax Incentives to Saving and Borrowing," CEPR Discussion Papers 3881, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2011. "A Review of Social Insurance in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2009 Vol. XXXVI No. 2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2009. "Reforming Social Protection Policy: Responding to the Global Financial Crisis and Beyond," Discussion Papers DP 2009-22, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Iris Claus & Les Oxley & Yong Cai & Yuan Cheng, 2014. "Pension Reform In China: Challenges And Opportunities," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 636-651, September.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2002. "Tax Incentives for Household Saving and Borrowing," CSEF Working Papers 83, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Giang, Thanh Long & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2008. "Demographic Changes and Pension Finances in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 9931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Park, Donghyun & Estrada, Gemma, 2012. "Developing Asia’s Pension Systems and Old-Age Income Support," ADBI Working Papers 358, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Rosengard, Jay, 2004. "Will Bank Bailouts Bust Budgets? Fiscalization of the East Asian Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series rwp04-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Barrientos, Armando, 2002. "Comparing Pension Schemes in Chile, Singapore, Brazil and South Africa," General Discussion Papers 30560, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Jorge A Chan-Lau, 2004. "Pension Funds and Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 04/181, International Monetary Fund.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2009. "Social Insurance in the Philippines: Responding to the Global Financial Crisis and Beyond," Discussion Papers DP 2009-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Giang, Thanh Long, 2005. "Pension Liabilities and Generational Relations: The Case of Vietnam," MPRA Paper 970, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Economics&Finance; Public Sector Economics; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:23088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.