Wage and Employment Rates in New Zealand from 1991 to 2001
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guyonne Kalb & Rosanna Scutella, 2004. "Wage and employment rates in New Zealand from 1991 to 2001," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 21-47.
- Guyonne Kalb & Rosanna Scutella, 2003. "Wage and Employment Rates in New Zealand from 1991 to 2001," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Ermisch & Robert Wright, 1994. "Interpretation of negative sample selection effects in wage offer equations," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(11), pages 187-189.
- David C Mare & Peter Mawson & Jason Timmins, 2001. "Deprivation in New Zealand: Regional Patterns and Changes," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/09, New Zealand Treasury.
- Guyonne Kalb & Rosanna Scutella, 2002.
"Estimation of Wage Equations in Australia: Allowing for Censored Observations of Labour Supply,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2002n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Guyonne Kalb & Rosanna Scutella & Hsein Kew, 2002. "Estimation of Wage Equations in Australia: Allowing for Censored Observations of Labour Supply," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Maloney, Tim, 2002. "Welfare Reform and Unemployment in New Zealand," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 273-293, May.
- Maloney, Tim, 2000. "The impact of welfare reform on labour supply behaviour in New Zealand," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 427-448, July.
- Miller, Paul & Rummery, Sarah, 1991. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Australia: A Reassessment," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(56), pages 50-69, June.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- John K Gibson & Grant M Scobie, 2001. "Household Saving Behaviour in New Zealand: A Cohort Analysis," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/18, New Zealand Treasury.
- Greene, William H, 1981. "Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error: Comment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 795-798, May.
- Creedy, J. & Duncan, A.S. & Harris, M.N. & Scutella, R., 2000. "Wage Function: Australian Estimates Using the Income Distribution Survey," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 761, The University of Melbourne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Bargain, 2004. "On modeling household labor supply with taxation," DELTA Working Papers 2004-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- KotamÃ¤ki Mauri, 2016. "Participation Tax Rates in Finland, Earnedincome Tax Credit Investigated," Discussion Papers 107, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Guyonne Kalb, 2010. "Modelling Labour Supply Responses in Australia and New Zealand," Chapters,in: Tax Reform in Open Economies, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joseph Mercante & Penny Mok, 2014. "Estimation of wage equations for New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/09, New Zealand Treasury.
More about this item
KeywordsWage rate; employment; joint model specification;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2003-07-10 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:03/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.