Wage and Employment Rates in New Zealand from 1991 to 2001
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guyonne Kalb & Rosanna Scutella, 2004. "Wage and employment rates in New Zealand from 1991 to 2001," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 21-47.
- Guyonne Kalb & Rosanna Scutella, 2003. "Wage and Employment Rates in New Zealand from 1991 to 2001," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/13, New Zealand Treasury.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Paul & Rummery, Sarah, 1991. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Australia: A Reassessment," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(56), pages 50-69, June.
- John Ermisch & Robert Wright, 1994. "Interpretation of negative sample selection effects in wage offer equations," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(11), pages 187-189.
- David C Mare & Peter Mawson & Jason Timmins, 2001. "Deprivation in New Zealand: Regional Patterns and Changes," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/09, New Zealand Treasury.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- Guyonne Kalb & Rosanna Scutella, 2002.
"Estimation of Wage Equations in Australia: Allowing for Censored Observations of Labour Supply,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2002n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Guyonne Kalb & Rosanna Scutella & Hsein Kew, 2002. "Estimation of Wage Equations in Australia: Allowing for Censored Observations of Labour Supply," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- John K Gibson & Grant M Scobie, 2001. "Household Saving Behaviour in New Zealand: A Cohort Analysis," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/18, New Zealand Treasury.
- Maloney, Tim, 2002. "Welfare Reform and Unemployment in New Zealand," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 273-293, May.
- Greene, William H, 1981. "Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error: Comment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 795-798, May.
- Maloney, Tim, 2000. "The impact of welfare reform on labour supply behaviour in New Zealand," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 427-448, July.
- Creedy, J. & Duncan, A.S. & Harris, M.N. & Scutella, R., 2000. "Wage Function: Australian Estimates Using the Income Distribution Survey," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 761, The University of Melbourne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Bargain, 2004. "On modeling household labor supply with taxation," DELTA Working Papers 2004-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- KotamÃ¤ki Mauri, 2016. "Participation Tax Rates in Finland, Earnedincome Tax Credit Investigated," Discussion Papers 107, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Guyonne Kalb, 2010. "Modelling Labour Supply Responses in Australia and New Zealand," Chapters,in: Tax Reform in Open Economies, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joseph Mercante & Penny Mok, 2014. "Estimation of wage equations for New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/09, New Zealand Treasury.
More about this item
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2003n13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abbey Treloar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .