Deprivation in New Zealand: Regional Patterns and Changes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suzi Kerr & Andrew Aitken & Arthur Grimes, 2004.
"Land Taxes and Revenue Needs as Communities Grow and Decline: Evidence from New Zealand,"
04_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Suzi Kerr & Andrew Aitken & Arthur Grimes, 2004. "Land Taxes and Revenue Needs as Communities Grow and Decline: Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers 04_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Guyonne Kalb & Rosanna Scutella, 2004.
"Wage and employment rates in New Zealand from 1991 to 2001,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 21-47.
- Guyonne Kalb & Rosanna Scutella, 2003. "Wage and Employment Rates in New Zealand from 1991 to 2001," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/13, New Zealand Treasury.
- Guyonne Kalb & Rosanna Scutella, 2003. "Wage and Employment Rates in New Zealand from 1991 to 2001," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- The Treasury, 2001. "Geography and the Inclusive Economy: A Regional Perspective," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/17, New Zealand Treasury.
- Suzi Kerr, 2003.
"Indigenous Forests and Forest Sink Policy in New Zealand,"
03_15, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Suzi Kerr, 2004. "Indigenous Forests and Forest Sink Policy in New Zealand," Others 0401004, EconWPA.
- Suzi Kerr & Andrew Aitken & Arthur Grimes, 2004. "Land Taxes and Revenue Needs as Communities Grow and," Public Economics 0403001, EconWPA.
- Fu, Mengzhu & Exeter, Daniel J. & Anderson, Anneka, 2015. "“So, is that your ‘relative’ or mine?” A political-ecological critique of census-based area deprivation indices," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 27-36.
More about this item
Keywordsdeprivation; inequality; distribution; meshblocks; regions;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:01/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.