Conjectural Variations in Aggregative Games: An Evolutionary Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Possajennikov, Alex, 2015. "Conjectural variations in aggregative games: An evolutionary perspective," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 55-61.
References listed on IDEAS
- Müller, W. & Normann, H.T., 2003.
"Conjectural Variations and Evolutionary Stability : A New Rationale for Consistency,"
2003-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Müller, W. & Normann, H.T., 2005. "Conjectural variations and evolutionary stability : A new rationale for consistency," Other publications TiSEM a9dba38c-5ab2-4ec3-ba6f-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Alex Possajennikov, 2003.
"Evolutionary foundations of aggregate-taking behavior,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(4), pages 921-928, June.
- Alex Possajennikov, 2001. "Evolutionary Foundations of Aggregate-Taking Behavior," Discussion Papers in Economics 01_10, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Wieland Müller & Hans-Theo Normann, 2007.
"Conjectural variations and evolutionary stability in finite populations,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 53-61, February.
- Müller, W. & Normann, H.T., 2007. "Conjectural variations and evolutionary stability in finite populations," Other publications TiSEM b5bac987-362f-46e4-b478-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Belleflamme,Paul & Peitz,Martin, 2010. "Industrial Organization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521681599, November.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Shannon, Chris & Spiegel, Yossi, 2007.
"What to maximize if you must,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 31-57, March.
- HEIFETZ, Aviad & SHANNON, Chris & SPIEGEL, Yossi, 2003. "What to maximize if you must," CORE Discussion Papers 2003047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Aviad Heifetz & Chris Shannon & Yossi Spiegel, 2004. "What to Maximize if You Must," Discussion Papers 1414, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Chris Shannon, 2003. "What to Maximize if You Must," Theory workshop papers 658612000000000044, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aviad Heifetz & Chris Shannon & Yossi Spiegel, 2003. "What to Maximize If You Must," Game Theory and Information 0303002, EconWPA.
- Morton I. Kamien & Nancy L. Schwartz, 1983. "Conjectural Variations," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 191-211, May.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Jensen, Martin Kaae, 2013. "Aggregate comparative statics," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 27-49.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Dasgupta, Dipankar, 1995. "Dynamics, Consistent Conjectures, and Heterogeneous Agents in the Private Provision of Public Goods," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 50(3), pages 371-389.
- Martin K. Perry, 1982. "Oligopoly and Consistent Conjectural Variations," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 197-205, Spring.
- Corchon, Luis C., 1994. "Comparative statics for aggregative games the strong concavity case," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 151-165, December.
- Dixon, Huw D. & Somma, Ernesto, 2003. "The evolution of consistent conjectures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 523-536, August.
- Possajennikov, Alex, 2009.
"The evolutionary stability of constant consistent conjectures,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 21-29, October.
- Alex Possajennikov, 2009. "The Evolutionary Stability of Constant Consistent Conjectures," Post-Print hal-00701872, HAL.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Ana Ania, 2005. "The evolutionary stability of perfectly competitive behavior," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(3), pages 497-516, October.
- Cornes, Richard & Hartley, Roger, 2012. "Fully aggregative games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 631-633.
- Makowski, Louis, 1987. "Are 'Rational Conjectures' Rational?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 35-47, September.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F, 1981. "Duopoly Models with Consistent Conjectures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 934-945, December.
- Wieland Müller & Hans-Theo Normann, 2005. "Conjectural Variations and Evolutionary Stability: A Rationale for Consistency," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 161(3), pages 491-491, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Possajennikov, 2016. "Evolution of Consistent Conjectures in Semi-Aggregative Representation of Games, with Applications to Public Good Games and Contests," Discussion Papers 2016-08, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:67:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10640-016-9997-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsaggregative games; conjectural variations; evolutionary stability JEL classification: C72; D84;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notecp:12/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denotuk.html .