Evolutionary Stability of Constant Consistent Conjectures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Müller, W. & Normann, H.T., 2003.
"Conjectural Variations and Evolutionary Stability : A New Rationale for Consistency,"
2003-44, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Müller, W. & Normann, H.T., 2005. "Conjectural variations and evolutionary stability : A new rationale for consistency," Other publications TiSEM a9dba38c-5ab2-4ec3-ba6f-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- John Laitner, 1980. ""Rational" Duopoly Equilibria," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(4), pages 641-662.
- Boyer, Marcel & Moreaux, Michel, 1983.
"Consistent versus Non-Consistent Conjectures in Doupoly Theory: Some Examples,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 97-110, September.
- Boyer, M. & Moreaux, M., 1982. "Consistent Versus Non-Consistent Conjectures in Duopoly Theory: Some Examples," Cahiers de recherche 8206, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BOYER, Marcel & MOREAUX, Michel, 1983. "Consistent versus non-consistent conjectures in duopoly theory: some examples," CORE Discussion Papers RP 544, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dixon, Huw D. & Somma, Ernesto, 2003. "The evolution of consistent conjectures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 523-536, August.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F, 1981. "Duopoly Models with Consistent Conjectures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 934-945, December.
- Costrell, Robert M., 1991. "Immiserizing growth with semi-public goods under consistent conjectures," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 383-389, August.
More about this item
Keywordsconsistent conjectures; evolutionarily stable strategy; indirect evolution;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0405009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.