Consistent Versus Non-Consistent Conjectures in Duopoly Theory: Some Examples
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1982|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CP 6128, Succ. Centre-Ville, Montréal, Québec, H3C 3J7|
Phone: (514) 343-6540
Fax: (514) 343-5831
Web page: http://www.sceco.umontreal.ca
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Boyer, Marcel & Moreaux, Michel, 1983. "Consistent versus Non-Consistent Conjectures in Doupoly Theory: Some Examples," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 97-110, September.
- BOYER, Marcel & MOREAUX, Michel, "undated". "Consistent versus non-consistent conjectures in duopoly theory: some examples," CORE Discussion Papers RP 544, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Figuieres, Charles & Tidball, Mabel & Jean-Marie, Alain, 2004.
"On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 75-102, March.
- FIGUIÈRES, Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, "undated". "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1687, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- FIGUIERES, Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, 2001. "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," CORE Discussion Papers 2001038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Atsuhiro Satoh & Yasuhito Tanaka, 2014. "Irrelevance of Conjectural Variations in Duopoly under Relative Profit Maximization and Consistent Conjectures," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 10(2), pages 101-115, July.
- Satoh, Atsuhiro & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2014. "Irrelevance of conjectural variation in duopoly under relative profit maximization and consistent conjectures," MPRA Paper 55881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Kosma, Theodora S., 2014. "A unified framework for analysing price interdependence, innovative activity and exchange rate pass-through," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 159-162.
- Dixon, Huw D. & Somma, Ernesto, 2003. "The evolution of consistent conjectures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 523-536, August.
- Possajennikov, Alex, 2009. "The evolutionary stability of constant consistent conjectures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 21-29, October.
- Alex Possajennikov, 2009. "The Evolutionary Stability of Constant Consistent Conjectures," Post-Print hal-00701872, HAL.
- Jim Jin & Osiris J. Parcero, 2006. "Competitiveness and Conjectural Variation in Duopoly Markets," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0613, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Paulo Brito & Bipasa Datta & Huw Dixon, 2012. "The evolution of the mixed conjectures in the rent-extraction game," Discussion Papers 12/33, Department of Economics, University of York.
- John Heywood & Zheng Wang, 2016. "Consistent location conjectures under spatial price discrimination," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 167-180, March.
- John S. Heywood & Zheng Wang, 2016. "Consistent location conjectures under spatial price discrimination," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 167-180, March.
- Mukhopadhyay, Sankar & Kabiraj, Tarun & Mukherjee, Arijit, 1999. "Technology transfer in duopoly The role of cost asymmetry," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 363-374, November.
- Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav & Kalashnykova, Nataliya & Rojas, Ramón Luévanos & Muí±os, Mario Méndez & Uranga, César & Rojas, Arnulfo Luévanos, 2008. "Numerical experimentation with a human migration model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 208-229, August.
- Oliveira, Fernando, 2008. "The value of information in electricity investment games," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2364-2375, July.
- Alex Possajennikov, 2004. "Evolutionary Stability of Constant Consistent Conjectures," Game Theory and Information 0405009, EconWPA.
- Abel P. Jeuland & Steven M. Shugan, 2008. "Managing Channel Profits," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 52-69, 01-02.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:8206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed