Consistent Conjectures in a Dynamic Model of Non-renewable Resource Management
We consider a dynamic model of non-renewable resource extraction under the assumption that players do not know their opponents' utility functions.[...]
|Date of creation:||Dec 2009|
|Date of revision:||Dec 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.lameta.univ-montp1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dixon, Huw D. & Somma, Ernesto, 2003. "The evolution of consistent conjectures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 523-536, August.
- Fischer, Ronald D. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1996. "The Compleat Fish Wars: Biological and Dynamic Interactions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 34-42, January.
- Houba, Harold & Sneek, Koos & Vardy, Felix, 2000. "Can negotiations prevent fish wars?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1265-1280, July.
- Possajennikov, Alex, 2009. "The evolutionary stability of constant consistent conjectures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 21-29, October.
- David Levhari & Leonard J. Mirman, 1980. "The Great Fish War: An Example Using a Dynamic Cournot-Nash Solution," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 322-334, Spring.
- Wieland Müller & Hans-Theo Normann, 2005. "Conjectural Variations and Evolutionary Stability: A Rationale for Consistency," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 161(3), pages 491-, September.
- Dutta, Prajit K & Sundaram, Rangarajan K, 1993. "The Tragedy of the Commons?," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 413-26, July.
- Friedman, James W. & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2002. "Bounded rationality, dynamic oligopoly, and conjectural variations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 287-306, November.
- Lindh, Thomas, 1992.
"The inconsistency of consistent conjectures : Coming back to Cournot,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 69-90, June.
- Lindh, T., 1988. "The Inconsistency Of Consistent Conjectures: Coming Back To Cournot," Papers 1988d, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Jean-Marie, Alain & Tidball, Mabel, 2006. "Adapting behaviors through a learning process," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 399-422, July.
- Benhabib, Jess & Radner, Roy, 1992. "The Joint Exploitation of a Productive Asset: A Game-Theoretic Approach," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 155-90, April.
- Laitner, John, 1980. ""Rational" Duopoly Equilibria," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 641-62, December.
- Fischer, Ronald D. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1992. "Strategic dynamic interaction : Fish wars," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 267-287, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lam:wpaper:09-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Modat)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Patricia Modat to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.