Can negotiations prevent fish wars?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Busch, L-A. & Wen, Q., 1991.
"Perfect Equilibria in a Negotiation Model,"
University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers
9108, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Houba, H. & De Zeeuw, A., 1992.
"Strategic Bargaining for the Control of Dynamic System in State-Space Form,"
9236, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Houba, H.E.D. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1992. "Strategic bargaining for the control of a dynamic system in state-space form," Discussion Paper 1992-36, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Avery Christopher & Zemsky Peter B., 1994. "Money Burning and Multiple Equilibria in Bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 154-168, September.
- Kaitala, Veijo & Pohjola, Matti, 1990. "Economic Development and Agreeable Redistribution in Capitalism: Efficient Game Equilibria in a Two-Class Neoclassical Growth Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(2), pages 421-38, May.
- Dutta, Prajit K & Sundaram, Rangarajan K, 1993. "The Tragedy of the Commons?," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 413-26, July.
- van der Ploeg, F. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1990.
"International aspects of pollution control,"
1990-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Haurie, Alain & Pohjola, Matti, 1987. "Efficient equilibria in a differential game of capitalism," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 65-78, March.
- Houba, Harold, 1997. "The policy bargaining model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-27, August.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377518 is not listed on IDEAS
- Avery Christopher & Zemsky Peter B., 1994. "Option Values and Bargaining Delays," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 139-153, September.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benhabib, Jess & Radner, Roy, 1992. "The Joint Exploitation of a Productive Asset: A Game-Theoretic Approach," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 155-90, April.
- Fischer, Ronald D. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1992. "Strategic dynamic interaction : Fish wars," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 267-287, April.
- Fischer, Ronald D. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1996. "The Compleat Fish Wars: Biological and Dynamic Interactions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 34-42, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:24:y:2000:i:8:p:1265-1280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.