Un modèle de conditionnalité ex ante de l'intervention multilaterale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Casella, Alessandra & Eichengreen, Barry, 1996.
"Can Foreign Aid Accelerate Stabilisation?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 605-619, May.
- Casella, Alessandra & Eichengreen, Barry, 1994. "Can Foreign Aid Accelerate Stabilization?," CEPR Discussion Papers 961, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandra Casella & Barry Eichengreen, 1994. "Can Foreign Aid Accelerate Stabilization?," NBER Working Papers 4694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982. "Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 97-109, January.
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1999.
"International Institutions for Reducing Global Financial Instability,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 21-42, Fall.
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1999. "International Institutions for Reducing Global Financial Instability," NBER Working Papers 7265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haizhou Huang & Charles Goodhart, 1999.
"A Simple Model of an International Lender of Last Resort,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp336, Financial Markets Group.
- Haizhou Huang & C. A. E. Goodhart, 2000. "A Simple Model of An International Lender of Last Resort," IMF Working Papers 00/75, International Monetary Fund.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Ruhl, Christof, 2001.
"The bail-in problem: systematic goals, ad hoc means,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 3-32, March.
- Barry Eichengreen & Christof Ruehl, 2000. "The Bail-In Problem: Systematic Goals, Ad Hoc Means," NBER Working Papers 7653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Ruehl, Christoph, 2000. "The Bail-In Problem: Systematic Goals, Ad Hoc Means," CEPR Discussion Papers 2427, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1999. "Reforming the International Financial System," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(459), pages 557-576, November.
- Charles A. E. Goodhart & Haizhou Huang, 1999. "A model of the lender of last resort," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- C. A. E. Goodhart & H. Huang, 2000. "A Simple Model of an International Lender of Last Resort," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 29(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Houba, Harold & Sneek, Koos & Vardy, Felix, 2000. "Can negotiations prevent fish wars?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1265-1280, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Gilles, 2013. "Guest Editor Introduction: European Debt Crisis," The Journal of European Theoretical and Applied Studies, The Center for European Studies at Kirklareli University - Turkey, vol. 1(1), pages 1-10.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational lending and debt problems; asymmetric and private information; international monetary arrangements and debt institutions; dette souveraine et crises de dette; asymétries d'information; Institutions Financières Internationales;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00731610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.