"Rational" Duopoly Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. Quérou & M. Tidball, 2014.
"Consistent conjectures in a dynamic model of non-renewable resource management,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 220(1), pages 159-180, September.
- Nicolas Quérou & Mabel Tidball, 2009. "Consistent Conjectures in a Dynamic Model of Non-renewable Resource Management," Working Papers 09-28, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Nicolas Querou & Mabel Tidball, 2014. "Consistent conjectures in a dynamic model of non-renewable resource management," Post-Print hal-01123096, HAL.
- Huppmann, Daniel, 2013.
"Endogenous shifts in OPEC market power - A Stackelberg oligopoly with fringe,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79758, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Daniel Huppmann, 2013. "Endogenous Shifts in OPEC Market Power: A Stackelberg Oligopoly with Fringe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1313, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bernard Walliser, 1982. "Equilibres et anticipations," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(4), pages 594-638.
- Figuieres, Charles & Tidball, Mabel & Jean-Marie, Alain, 2004.
"On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 75-102, March.
- FIGUIERES, Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, 2001. "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," CORE Discussion Papers 2001038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- FIGUIÃˆRES,Â Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, 2004. "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1687, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jesús Antón López, 1996. "Modelos de duopolio con variaciones conjeturales: Un análisis gráfico de la asimetría," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 96-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1986.
"Optimal tariffs in consistent conjectural variations equilibrium,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 301-312, November.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1986. "Optimal Tariffs in Consistent Conjectural Variations Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 1872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wiw:wus005:6277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damjanovic, Tatiana & Ulph, David, 2010.
"Tax progressivity, income distribution and tax non-compliance,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 594-607, May.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & David Ulph, 2007. "Tax Progressivity, Income Distribution and Tax Non-Compliance," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200712, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & David Ulph, 2009. "Tax Progressivity, Income Distribution and Tax Non-Compliance," Working Papers 0928, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- David Levine, 1981. "The Enforcement of Collusion in a Simple Oligopoly," UCLA Economics Working Papers 211, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Friedman, James W. & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2002. "Bounded rationality, dynamic oligopoly, and conjectural variations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 287-306, November.
- Alex Possajennikov, 2004. "Evolutionary Stability of Constant Consistent Conjectures," Game Theory and Information 0405009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:152:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-011-9880-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ludovic A. Julien, 2010. "From Imperfect To Perfect Competition: A Parametric Approach Through Conjectural Variations," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(6), pages 660-677, December.
- Jim Andreoni, "undated". "Do Government Subsidies Affect the Private Supply of Public Goods?," Papers _033, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
- Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav & Kalashnykova, Nataliya & Rojas, Ramón Luévanos & Muí±os, Mario Méndez & Uranga, César & Rojas, Arnulfo Luévanos, 2008. "Numerical experimentation with a human migration model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 208-229, August.
- Jean-Marie, Alain & Tidball, Mabel, 2006. "Adapting behaviors through a learning process," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 399-422, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:95:y:1980:i:4:p:641-662.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.