Are 'Rational Conjectures' Rational?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo Russo, 2012. "Estimating Market Power with Weak A Priori Information: An Exploratory Approach to the Model-Specification Problem," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 40(4), pages 339-354, June.
- Iskakov, A. & Iskakov, M., 2017. "In Search of a Generalized Concept of Rationality," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 181-189.
- Huppmann, Daniel, 2013.
"Endogenous shifts in OPEC market power - A Stackelberg oligopoly with fringe,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79758, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Daniel Huppmann, 2013. "Endogenous Shifts in OPEC Market Power: A Stackelberg Oligopoly with Fringe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1313, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dixon, Huw D. & Somma, Ernesto, 2003. "The evolution of consistent conjectures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 523-536, August.
- Grieco, Paul & Pinkse, Joris & Slade, Margaret, 2018. "Brewed in North America: Mergers, marginal costs, and efficiency," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 24-65.
- Robert Driskill & Stephen McCafferty, 1989. "Dynamic Duopoly with Output Adjustment Costs in International Markets: Taking the Conjecture out of Conjectural Variations," NBER Chapters, in: Trade Policies for International Competitiveness, pages 125-144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wieland Müller & Hans-Theo Normann, 2005. "Conjectural Variations and Evolutionary Stability: A Rationale for Consistency," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 161(3), pages 491-502, September.
- Alex Possajennikov, 2016. "Evolution of Consistent Conjectures in Semi-Aggregative Representation of Games, with Applications to Public Good Games and Contests," Discussion Papers 2016-08, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Ibrahim Abada & Andreas Ehrenmann, 2016.
"The prisoner’s dilemma in Cournot models: when endogenizing the level of competition leads to competitive behaviors,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1641, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ibrahim Abada & Andreas Ehrenmann, 2016. "The prisoner's dilemma in Cournot models: when endogenizing the level of competition leads to competitive behaviors," Working Papers EPRG 1619, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Leppänen, Ilkka, 2016. "Consistent conjectures and the evolutionary stability of other-regarding preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 53-55.
- Possajennikov, Alex, 2015.
"Conjectural variations in aggregative games: An evolutionary perspective,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 55-61.
- Alex Possajennikov, 2012. "Conjectural Variations in Aggregative Games: An Evolutionary Perspective," Discussion Papers 12/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Friedman, James W. & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2002. "Bounded rationality, dynamic oligopoly, and conjectural variations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 287-306, November.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:28:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0529-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:36:y:1987:i:1:p:35-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.