Dynamic Duopoly with Output Adjustment Costs in International Markets: Taking the Conjecture out of Conjectural Variations
In: Trade Policies for International Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benhabib, Jess & Radner, Roy, 1988. "Joint Exploitation Of A Productive Asset: A Game-Theoretic Approach," Working Papers 88-17, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1986.
"Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 101(2), pages 383-406.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1983. "Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly," NBER Working Papers 1236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makowski, Louis, 1987. "Are 'Rational Conjectures' Rational?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 35-47, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karp, Larry S & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1995.
"Why Industrial Policies Fail: Limited Commitment,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(4), pages 887-905, November.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey, 1990. "Why Industrial Policies Fail: Limited Commitment," CEPR Discussion Papers 450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1993. "Why Industrial Policies Fail: Limited Commitment," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8ss076xw, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Brander, James A., 1995. "Strategic trade policy," Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1395-1455 Elsevier.
- Giacomo Calzolari & Luca Lambertini, 2006.
"Tariffs vs Quotas in a Model of Trade with Capital Accumulation,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 632-644, September.
- G. Calzolari & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Tariffs vs Quotas in a Model of Trade with Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 392, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Lambertini, Luca, 2007.
"Export restraints in a model of trade with capital accumulation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3822-3842, December.
- G. Calzolari & L. Lambertini, 2001. "Export Restraints in a Model of Trade with Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 420, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kala Krishna & Kathleen Hogan & Phillip Swagel, 1989. "The Non-Optimality of Optimal Trade Policy: The U.S. Automobile Indust ry Revisited, 1979-1985," NBER Working Papers 3118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav V. & Bulavsky, Vladimir A. & Kalashnykova, Nataliya I. & Castillo, Felipe J., 2011. "Mixed oligopoly with consistent conjectures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 729-735, May.
- Driskill, Robert A. & Horowitz, Andrew W., 1996. "Durability and strategic trade Are there rents to be captured?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 179-194, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.