The agenda set by the EU Commission: the result of balanced or biased aggregation of positions?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:63:y:1969:i:03:p:689-718_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:63:y:1969:i:03:p:689-718_25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alison J. Harcourt, 1998. "EU Media Ownership Regulation: Conflict over the Definition of Alternatives," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 369-389, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartlapp, Miriam & Lorenz, Yann, 2012. "Persönliche Merkmale von Führungspersonal als Politikdeterminante: Die Europäische Kommission im Wandel der Zeit," Discussion Papers, Schumpeter Junior Research Group Position Formation in the EU Commission SP IV 2012-501, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2010-04-24 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EEC-2010-04-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-04-24 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eiq:eileqs:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katjana Gattermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eilseuk.html .