Tariffs vs Quotas in a Model of Trade with Capital Accumulation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giacomo Calzolari & Luca Lambertini, 2006. "Tariffs vs Quotas in a Model of Trade with Capital Accumulation," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 632-644, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Driskill, Robert A. & McCafferty, Stephen, 1989. "Dynamic duopoly with adjustment costs: A differential game approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 324-338, December.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Non-Linear Market Demand and Capital Accumulation in A Differential Oligopoly Game," Working Papers 372, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Cheng, Leonard K, 1987. "Optimal Trade and Technology Policies: Dynamic Linkages," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(3), pages 757-776, October.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1986.
"Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 101(2), pages 383-406.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1983. "Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly," NBER Working Papers 1236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Harris, 1985. "Why Voluntary Export Restraints Are 'Voluntary.'," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(4), pages 799-809, November.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Muller, Eitan, 1984. "Capital accumulation games of infinite duration," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 322-339, August.
- Sweeney, Richard J. & Tower, Edward & Willett, Thomas D., 1977. "The ranking of alternative tariff and quota policies in the presence of domestic monopoly," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 349-362, November.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1989. "Trade Policies for International Competitiveness," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feen89-1, July.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329.
- Dockner, Engelbert J. & Haug, Alfred A., 1990. "Tariffs and quotas under dynamic duopolistic competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 147-159, August.
- Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of Differentiated Oligopoly with Capital Accumulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 145-155, November.
- Robert Driskill & Stephen McCafferty, 1989. "Dynamic Duopoly with Output Adjustment Costs in International Markets: Taking the Conjecture out of Conjectural Variations," NBER Chapters,in: Trade Policies for International Competitiveness, pages 125-144 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engelbert J. Dockner & Alfred A. Haug, 1991. "The Closed-Loop Motive for Voluntary Export Restraints," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(3), pages 679-685, August.
- David M. Kreps & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1983. "Quantity Precommitment and Bertrand Competition Yield Cournot Outcomes," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(2), pages 326-337, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Lambertini, 2009. "Oligopoly with Hyperbolic Demand and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 672, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Colombo, Luca & Lambertini, Luca & Mantovani, Andrea, 2009.
"Endogenous transportation technology in a Cournot differential game with intraindustry trade,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 133-139, March.
- L. Colombo & L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2003. "Endogenous Transportation Technology in a Cournot Differential Game with Intraindustry Trade," Working Papers 479, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Steffen Jørgensen & Georges Zaccour, 2007. "Developments in differential game theory and numerical methods: economic and management applications," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 159-181, April.
- D. Dragone & L. Lambertini & A. Palestini, 2011. "On the feedback solution of a differential oligopoly game with capacity adjustment," Working Papers wp741, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Baldini, Massimo & Lambertini, Luca, 2011. "Profit taxation and capital accumulation in a dynamic oligopoly model," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 13-18, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.