Developments in differential game theory and numerical methods: economic and management applications
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 4 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/operations+research/journal/10287/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rubio, Santiago J. & Escriche, Luisa, 2001.
"Strategic pigouvian taxation, stock externalities and polluting non-renewable resources,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 297-313, February.
- Santiago J. Rubio & Luisa Escriche, 1998. "- Strategic Pigouvian Taxation, Stock Externalities And Polluting Non-Renewable Resources," Working Papers. Serie EC 1998-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Laussel, Didier & de Montmarin, Maxime & Van Long, Ngo, 2004. "Dynamic duopoly with congestion effects," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 655-677, May.
- Didier Laussel & Maxime de Montmarin & Ngo Van Long, 2004. "Dynamic Duopoly with Congestion Effects," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-09, CIRANO.
- Ngo Long & Gerhard Sorger, 2006. "Insecure property rights and growth: the role of appropriation costs, wealth effects, and heterogeneity," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(3), pages 513-529, 08.
- Ngo Van Long & Gerhard Sorger, 2004. "Insecure Property Rights and Growth: The Roles of Appropriation Costs, Wealth Effects, and Heterogeneity," CESifo Working Paper Series 1253, CESifo Group Munich.
- Miravete, Eugenio J., 2003. "Time-consistent protection with learning by doing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 761-790, October.
- Miravete, E.J., 1997. "Time-Consistent Protection With Learning by Doing," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 395.97, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2001. "Time-Consistent Protection with Learning by Doing," CEPR Discussion Papers 2937, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steffen Jørgensen & Guiomar Martín-Herrán & Georges Zaccour, 2005. "Sustainability Of Cooperation Overtime In Linear-Quadratic Differential Games," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(04), pages 395-406.
- Kemp, Murray C. & Van Long, Ngo & Shimomura, Koji, 2001. "A differential game model of tariff war," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 279-298, August.
- Murray C. Kemp & Ngo Van Long & Koji Shimomura, 2000. "A Differential Game Model of Tariff War," Discussion Paper Series 111, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Engwerda, Jacob C. & van Aarle, Bas & Plasmans, Joseph E. J., 2002. "Cooperative and non-cooperative fiscal stabilization policies in the EMU," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 451-481, March.
- Engwerda, J.C. & van Aarle, B. & Plasmans, J.E.J., 2002. "Cooperative and non-cooperative fiscal stabilization policies in the EMU," Other publications TiSEM 2cc19f3f-16ad-4fed-a701-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Francisco Cabo & Guiomar Martín-Herrán, 2006. "North–South transfers vs biodiversity conservation: a trade differential game," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2), pages 249-278, June.
- Rubio, Santiago J. & Casino, Begona, 2002. "A note on cooperative versus non-cooperative strategies in international pollution control," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 251-261, June.
- Ramla Jarrar & Guiomar Martín-Herrán & Georges Zaccour, 2004. "Markov Perfect Equilibrium Advertising Strategies of Lanchester Duopoly Model: A Technical Note," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(7), pages 995-1000, July.
- Giacomo Calzolari & Luca Lambertini, 2006. "Tariffs vs Quotas in a Model of Trade with Capital Accumulation," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 632-644, 09.
- G. Calzolari & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Tariffs vs Quotas in a Model of Trade with Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 392, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2002. "Private and Social Incentives Towards Investment in Product Differentiation," Working Papers 431, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Frank M. Bass & Anand Krishnamoorthy & Ashutosh Prasad & Suresh P. Sethi, 2005. "Generic and Brand Advertising Strategies in a Dynamic Duopoly," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(4), pages 556-568, February.
- Michèle Breton & Ramla Jarrar & Georges Zaccour, 2006. "A Note on Feedback Sequential Equilibria in a Lanchester Model with Empirical Application," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(5), pages 804-811, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:4:y:2007:i:2:p:159-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.