Dynamics, Consistent Conjectures, and Heterogeneous Agents in the Private Provision of Public Goods
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 50 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|
- Akihiko Yanase, 2006. "Dynamic Voluntary Provision of Public Goods and Optimal Steady-State Subsidies," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(1), pages 171-179, 01.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Shimomura, Koji, 2001.
"A dynamic conjectural variations model in the private provision of public goods: a differential game approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 153-172, July.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Koji Shimomura, 1999. "A Dynamic Conjectural Variations Model in the Private Provision of Public Goods: a Differential Game Approach," Discussion Paper Series 104, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Figuieres, Charles & Tidball, Mabel & Jean-Marie, Alain, 2004. "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 75-102, March.
- FIGUIÈRES, Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, "undated". "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1687, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- FIGUIERES, Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, 2001. "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," CORE Discussion Papers 2001038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean-Marie, Alain & Tidball, Mabel, 2006. "Adapting behaviors through a learning process," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 399-422, July.
- Possajennikov, Alex, 2015. "Conjectural variations in aggregative games: An evolutionary perspective," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 55-61.
- Alex Possajennikov, "undated". "Conjectural Variations in Aggregative Games: An Evolutionary Perspective," Discussion Papers 12/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:50:y:1995:i:3:p:371-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed