Fully Aggregative Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2002. "Joint Production Games with Mixed Sharing Rules," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2002/16, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2005. "Asymmetric contests with general technologies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(4), pages 923-946, November.
- Novshek, William, 1984. "Finding All n-Firm Cournot Equilibria," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 61-70, February.
- Martin Jensen, 2010. "Aggregative games and best-reply potentials," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 43(1), pages 45-66, April.
- William Novshek, 1985. "On the Existence of Cournot Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 85-98.
- Richard Cornes, 1993. "Dyke Maintenance and Other Stories: Some Neglected Types of Public Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 259-271.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 1994. "A fixed-point theorem for decreasing mappings," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 23-26, September.
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2007.
"Aggregative Public Good Games,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(2), pages 201-219, April.
- Roger Hartley & Richard Cornes, 2003. "Aggregative Public Good Games," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2003/05, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2003. "Aggregative Public Goods Games," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 666156000000000063, www.najecon.org.
- Corchon, Luis C., 1994. "Comparative statics for aggregative games the strong concavity case," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 151-165, December.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Oligopoly Pricing: Old Ideas and New Tools," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026272040x, January.
- Novshek, William & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1978. "Cournot and Walras equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 223-266, December.
- Cornes, Richard & Hartley, Roger, 2003. "Risk Aversion, Heterogeneity and Contests," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 117(1-2), pages 1-25, October.
- Phlips,Louis, 1995. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521498715, May.
- A. Michael Spence, 1980. "Notes on Advertising, Economies of Scale, and Entry Barriers," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(3), pages 493-507.
- Okuguchi, Koji, 1993. "Unified approach to Cournot models : Oligopoly, taxation and aggregate provision of a pure public good," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 233-245, May.
- Yarrow, G K, 1985. "Welfare Losses in Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 515-529, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Possajennikov, Alex, 2015.
"Conjectural variations in aggregative games: An evolutionary perspective,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 55-61.
- Alex Possajennikov, "undated". "Conjectural Variations in Aggregative Games: An Evolutionary Perspective," Discussion Papers 12/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Alex Dickson, 2017. "Multiple-aggregate games," Working Papers 1701, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Jensen, Martin Kaae, 2013. "Aggregate comparative statics," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 27-49.
- Richard Cornes & Jun-ichi Itaya, 2016.
"Alternative Objectives in an Oligopoly Model: An Aggregative Game Approach,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6191, CESifo Group Munich.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Cornes, Richard, 2016. "Alternative Objectives in an Oligopoly Model : An Aggregative Game Approach," Discussion paper series. A 307, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Richard Cornes, 2016. "Aggregative Environmental Games," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 339-365, February.
- Simon P. Anderson, Nisvan Erkal and, 2009. "Aggregative Oligopoly Games with Entry," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1175, The University of Melbourne, revised 2013.
- Finn Christensen, 2016. "Comparative Statics and Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2016-01, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2016.
- Massimo Motta & Emanuele Tarantino, 2017.
"The effect of horizontal mergers, when firms compete in prices and investments,"
Economics Working Papers
1579, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Massimo Motta & Emanuele Tarantino, 2017. "The Effect of Horizontal Mergers, when Firms Compete in Prices and Investments," Working Papers 987, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Motta, Massimo & Tarantino, Emanuele, 2017. "The effect of horizontal mergers, when firms compete in prices and investments," Working Papers 17-01, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:163:y:2018:i:c:p:126-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nocetti, Diego & Smith, William T., 2015. "Changes in risk and strategic interaction," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 37-46.
- Okumura, Yasunori, 2015. "Existence of free entry equilibrium in aggregative games with asymmetric agents," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 14-16.
- Nava Kahana & Doron Klunover, 2017. "Sequential Lottery Contests with Multiple Participants," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2017-02, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2009-09-05 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2009-09-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2009-09-05 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:acb:cbeeco:2009-505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feanuau.html .