An Agent-based Route Choice Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bar-Gera, Hillel & Boyce, David, 2003. "Origin-based algorithms for combined travel forecasting models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 405-422, June.
- Lei Zhang & David Levinson, 2004. "An Agent-Based Approach to Travel Demand Modeling: An Exploratory Analysis," Working Papers 200405, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Levinson, David, 2005.
"Micro-foundations of congestion and pricing: A game theory perspective,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 39(7-9), pages 691-704.
- David Levinson, 2005. "Micro-foundations of Congestion and Pricing: A Game Theory Perspective," Working Papers 200504, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Azevedo, JoseAugusto & Santos Costa, Maria Emilia O. & Silvestre Madeira, Joaquim Joao E. R. & Vieira Martins, Ernesto Q., 1993. "An algorithm for the ranking of shortest paths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 97-106, August.
- Arnott, Richard & Kraus, Marvin, 1998.
"When are anonymous congestion charges consistent with marginal cost pricing?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 45-64, January.
- Richard Arnott & Marvin Kraus, 1994. "When Are Anonymous Congestion Charges Consistent with Marginal Cost Pricing?," NBER Technical Working Papers 0154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Arnott & Marvin Kraus, 1997. "When are Anonymous Congestion Charges Consistent with Marginal Cost Pricing?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 354., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Estache, Antonio & Romero, Manuel & Strong, John, 2000. "The long and winding path to private financing and regulation of toll roads," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2387, The World Bank.
- Xi Zou & David Levinson, 2006. "A Multi-Agent Congestion and Pricing Model," Working Papers 200605, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Zhang, Junyi & Timmermans, Harry & Borgers, Aloys & Wang, Donggen, 2004. "Modeling traveler choice behavior using the concepts of relative utility and relative interest," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 215-234, March.
- David Charypar & Kai Nagel, 2005. "Generating complete all-day activity plans with genetic algorithms," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 369-397, July.
- de Palma, Andre & Myers, Gordon M & Papageorgiou, Yorgos Y, 1994. "Rational Choice under an Imperfect Ability to Choose," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 419-440, June.
- David Levinson, 1995. "An Evolutionary Transportation Planning Model: Structure and Application," Working Papers 199502, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- F. H. Knight, 1924. "Some Fallacies in the Interpretation of Social Cost," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(4), pages 582-606.
- Georgina Santos & Laurent Rojey, 2004. "Distributional impacts of road pricing: The truth behind the myth," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 21-42, February.
- Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun, 2004. "The multi-class, multi-criteria traffic network equilibrium and systems optimum problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Srinivasan, Karthik K. & Mahmassani, Hani S., 2003. "Analyzing heterogeneity and unobserved structural effects in route-switching behavior under ATIS: a dynamic kernel logit formulation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 793-814, November.
- Amos Tversky & Itamar Simonson, 1993. "Context-Dependent Preferences," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1179-1189, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-based model; route choice; traffic assignment; travel demand modeling;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:arc. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .