An Evolutionary Transportation Planning Model: Structure and Application
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1994. "Integrating Feedback into the Transportation Planning Mode," Working Papers 199404, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1995. "A Multi-modal Trip Distribution Model," Working Papers 199503, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson & Lei Zhang, 2007. "An Agent-based Route Choice Model," Working Papers 000089, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Yang Chen & Martha M. Bakker & Arend Ligtenberg & Arnold K. Bregt, 2016. "How Are Feedbacks Represented in Land Models?," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-20, September.
More about this item
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:evolutionary. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .