A cost-benefit analysis of tunnel investment and tolling alternatives in Antwerp
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Proost, S. & Van der Loo, S. & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 2005. "A cost-benefit analysis of tunnel investment and tolling alternatives in Antwerp," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 31, pages 83-100.
- PROOST, Stef & VAN DER LOO, Saskia & DE PALMA, AndrÃ© & LINDSEY, Robin, 2005. "A cost-benefit analysis of tunnel investment and tolling alternatives in Antwerp," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1883, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- AndrÃ© De Palma & Robin Lindsey & Stef Proost & Saskia Van der Loo, 2005. "A cost-benefit analysis of tunnel investment and tolling alternatives in Antwerp," ERSA conference papers ersa05p732, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnott, Richard & Kraus, Marvin, 1998.
"When are anonymous congestion charges consistent with marginal cost pricing?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 45-64, January.
- Richard Arnott & Marvin Kraus, 1994. "When Are Anonymous Congestion Charges Consistent with Marginal Cost Pricing?," NBER Technical Working Papers 0154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Arnott & Marvin Kraus, 1997. "When are Anonymous Congestion Charges Consistent with Marginal Cost Pricing?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 354., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bruno De Borger & Stef Proost (ed.), 2001. "Reforming Transport Pricing in the European Union," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1822.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Gomez-Ilbanez, Jose A., 1998. "Road Pricing for Congestion Management: The Transition from Theory to Policy," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8kk909p1, University of California Transportation Center.
- Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Claus Thustrup Kreiner, 2003. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds in OECD Countries. Hours of Work Versus Labor Force Participation," CESifo Working Paper Series 935, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cantos-Sánchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, José J. & Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar, 2011.
"Viability of new road infrastructure with heterogeneous users,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 435-450, June.
- CNATOS-SANCHEZ, Pedro & MONER-COLONQUES, Rafael & SEMPERE-MONERRIS, JosÃ© J. & ALVAREZ-SANJAIME, Oscar, 2011. "Viability of new road infrastructure with heterogeneous users," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2429, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin & Proost, Stef & Van der Loo, Saskia, 2007. "Chapter 5 Comparing alternative pricing and revenue use strategies with the MOLINO model," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 111-131, January.
- de Palma, Andre & Marcucci, Edoardo & Niskanen, Esko & Wieland, Bernhard, 2005. "Introduction," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 31, pages 1-5.
- Pedro Cantos-Sanchez & Rafael Moner-Colonques & Jose J. Sempere-Monerris & Oscar Alvarez, 2008. "Viability of a New Road Infrastructure with Heterogeneous Users in Madrid Access," Working Papers 2008-06, FEDEA.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure investment; route choice; congestion; tolls;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2005-09-29 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-GEO-2005-09-29 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:etewps:ete0507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etkulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.