Report NEP-DCM-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J.S. Cramer, 2005. "Omitted Variables and Misspecified Disturbances in the Logit Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-084/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fainmesser, Itay & Fershtman, Chaim & Gandal, Neil, 2005. "A Consistent Weighted Ranking Scheme with an Application to NCAA College Football Rankings," CEPR Discussion Papers 5239, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haluk Ergin & Tayfun Sönmez, 2005. "Games of School Choice under the Boston Mechanism," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 619, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Proost Stef & Van der Loo Saskia & Andre de Palma & Lindsey Robin, 2005. "A cost-benefit analysis of tunnel investment and tolling alternatives in Antwerp," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0507, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- G. Lanine & R. Vander Vennet, 2005. "Failure prediction in the Russian bank sector with logit and trait recognition models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/329, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:tcd:wpaper:tep10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robin Hogarth & Natalia Karelaia, 2005. "Regions of rationality: Maps for bounded agents," Economics Working Papers 828, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2006.
- Libertad González Luna, 2005. "The determinants of the prevalence of single mothers: A cross-country analysis," Economics Working Papers 876, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.