Chapter 5 Comparing alternative pricing and revenue use strategies with the MOLINO model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Proost, S. & Van der Loo, S. & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 2005.
"A cost-benefit analysis of tunnel investment and tolling alternatives in Antwerp,"
European Transport \ Trasporti Europei,
ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 31, pages 83-100.
- PROOST, Stef & VAN DER LOO, Saskia & DE PALMA, André & LINDSEY, Robin, 2005. "A cost-benefit analysis of tunnel investment and tolling alternatives in Antwerp," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1883, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Proost Stef & Van der Loo Saskia & Andre de Palma & Lindsey Robin, 2005. "A cost-benefit analysis of tunnel investment and tolling alternatives in Antwerp," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0507, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- AndrÃ© De Palma & Robin Lindsey & Stef Proost & Saskia Van der Loo, 2005. "A cost-benefit analysis of tunnel investment and tolling alternatives in Antwerp," ERSA conference papers ersa05p732, European Regional Science Association.
- Keller, Wouter J., 1976. "A nested CES-type utility function and its demand and price-index functions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 175-186, February.
- Liu, Liqun, 2003. "A marginal cost of funds approach to multi-period public project evaluation: implications for the social discount rate," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1707-1718, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Palma, André & Proost, Stef & van der Loo, Saskia, 2010. "Assessing transport investments - Towards a multi-purpose tool," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 834-849, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:retrec:v:19:y:2007:i:1:p:111-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.