A Multi-Agent Congestion and Pricing Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levinson, David, 2005.
"Micro-foundations of congestion and pricing: A game theory perspective,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 39(7-9), pages 691-704.
- David Levinson, 2005. "Micro-foundations of Congestion and Pricing: A Game Theory Perspective," Working Papers 200504, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janusch, Nicholas, 2016. "A note on the distortionary effects of revenue-neutral tolls in a bottleneck congestion game," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 95-103.
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson & Lei Zhang, 2007. "An Agent-based Route Choice Model," Working Papers 000089, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Xiao, Feng & Shen, Wei & Michael Zhang, H., 2012. "The morning commute under flat toll and tactical waiting," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1346-1359.
- Hugo Emilio Silva & Robin Lindsey & André de Palma & Vincent A.C. van den Berg, 2014.
"On the Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in the Bottleneck Model with Atomic Users,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
14-077/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hugo E. Silva & Robin Lindsey & André De Palma & Vincent A.C. Van den Berg, 2015. "On the Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in the Bottleneck Model with Atomic Users," Working Papers hal-01149107, HAL.
- Sutee Anantsuksomsri & Nij Tontisirin, 2016. "A spatial agent-based model of a congestion game: evolutionary game theory in space," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 57(2), pages 371-391, November.
- Otsubo, Hironori & Rapoport, Amnon, 2008. "Vickrey's model of traffic congestion discretized," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 873-889, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-based Model; Game Theory; Congestion; Queueing; Traffic Flow; Congestion Pricing; Road Pricing; Value Pricing;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-03-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2007-03-24 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2007-03-24 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2007-03-24 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:multiagentcongestionmodel. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .