Report NEP-GTH-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200719 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monteiro, P. K., 2007. "Abstract types and distributions in independent private value auctions," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 643, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Agnieszka Rusinowska & Michel Grabisch, 2007. "Influence Indices," Working Papers 0705, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2007. "The not-preference-based Hoede-Bakker index," Working Papers 0704, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Wengström, Erik, 2007. "Setting the Anchor: Price Competition, Level-n Theory and Communication," Working Papers 2007:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Xi Zou & David Levinson, 2006. "A Multi-Agent Congestion and Pricing Model," Working Papers 200605, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2005-1-1125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James C. Cox & Cary A. Deck, "undated". "Assigning Intentions when Actions are Unobservable: the Impact of Trembling in the Trust Game," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-01, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Rimawan Pradiptyo, "undated". "Does Punishment Matter? A Refinement of the Inspection Game," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2006-1-1142, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Christoph Kuzmics, 2007. "On the elimination of dominated strategies in stochastic models of evolution with large populations," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000943, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bruno Versaevel & Désiré Vencatachellum, 2006. "R&D Delegation in a Duopoly with Spillovers," Working Papers 0610, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:47_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore