Commuting and internet traffic congestion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1979. "A Filippov solution of a system of differential equations with discontinuous right-hand sides," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 349-354.
- Hideo Konishi, 2004.
"Uniqueness of User Equilibrium in Transportation Networks with Heterogeneous Commuters,"
INFORMS, vol. 38(3), pages 315-330, August.
- Hideo Konishi, 2001. "Uniqueness of User Equilibrium in Transportation Networks with Heterogeneous Commuters," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 494, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Nov 2002.
- Ross, Stephen L. & Yinger, John, 2000. "Timing Equilibria in an Urban Model with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 390-413, May.
- Xiaoning Zhang & H. Zhang, 2010. "Simultaneous Departure Time/Route Choices in Queuing Networks and a Novel Paradox," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 93-112, March.
- Sandholm, William H., 2007.
"Pigouvian pricing and stochastic evolutionary implementation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 367-382, January.
- Sandholm,W.H., 2001. "Pigouvian pricing and stochastic evolutionary implementation," Working papers 16, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Sandholm, William H., 2001. "Potential Games with Continuous Player Sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 81-108, March.
- B. G. Heydecker & J. D. Addison, 2005. "Analysis of Dynamic Traffic Equilibrium with Departure Time Choice," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(1), pages 39-57, February.
- Arnott, Richard & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 1993. "A Structural Model of Peak-Period Congestion: A Traffic Bottleneck with Elastic Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 161-179, March.
- Verhoef, Erik T., 1999.
"Time, speeds, flows and densities in static models of road traffic congestion and congestion pricing,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 341-369, May.
- Erik Verhoef, 1997. "Time, Speeds, Flows and Densities in Static Models of Road Traffic Congestion and Congestion Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-070/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erik Teodoor Verhoef, 1998. "Time, speeds, flows and densities in static models of road traffic congestion and congestion pricing," ERSA conference papers ersa98p156, European Regional Science Association.
- Hofbauer, Josef & Sandholm, William H., 2007.
"Evolution in games with randomly disturbed payoffs,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 47-69, January.
- Hofbauer,J. & Sandholm,W.H., 2003. "Evolution in games with randomly disturbed payoffs," Working papers 20, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Han, Ke & Friesz, Terry L. & Yao, Tao, 2013. "Existence of simultaneous route and departure choice dynamic user equilibrium," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 17-30.
- Vickrey, William S, 1969. "Congestion Theory and Transport Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 251-260, May.
- Daoli Zhu & Patrice Marcotte, 2000. "On the Existence of Solutions to the Dynamic User Equilibrium Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 402-414, November.
- Deepak K. Merchant & George L. Nemhauser, 1978. "A Model and an Algorithm for the Dynamic Traffic Assignment Problems," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 183-199, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCommuting; Congestion externality; Efficient Nash equilibrium;
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2017-03-19 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-REG-2017-03-19 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2017-03-19 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-03-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:77378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.