Simultaneous Departure Time/Route Choices in Queuing Networks and a Novel Paradox
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Akamatsu, Takashi, 2000. "A dynamic traffic equilibrium assignment paradox," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 515-531, August.
- Szeto, W. Y. & Lo, Hong K., 2004. "A cell-based simultaneous route and departure time choice model with elastic demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 593-612, August.
- Lo, Hong K. & Szeto, W. Y., 2002. "A cell-based variational inequality formulation of the dynamic user optimal assignment problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 421-443, June.
- Small, Kenneth A, 1982. "The Scheduling of Consumer Activities: Work Trips," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 467-79, June.
- Pas, Eric I. & Principio, Shari L., 1997. "Braess' paradox: Some new insights," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 265-276, June.
- Richard Arnott & Kenneth Small, 1993. "The Economics Of Traffic Congestion," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 256, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Janson, Bruce N., 1991. "Dynamic traffic assignment for urban road networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 25(2-3), pages 143-161.
- Yang, Hai & Bell, Michael G. H., 1998. "A capacity paradox in network design and how to avoid it," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 539-545, September.
- Ran, Bin & Hall, Randolph W. & Boyce, David E., 1996. "A link-based variational inequality model for dynamic departure time/route choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 31-46, February.
- Arnott, R. & De Palma, A. & Lindsey, R., 1992. "Properties of Dynamic Traffic Equilibrium Involving Bottlenecks, Including A Paradox and Metering," Papers 9201, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
- Chen, Huey-Kuo & Hsueh, Che-Fu, 1998. "A model and an algorithm for the dynamic user-optimal route choice problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 219-234, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:1:p:93-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.