Properties of Dynamic Traffic Equilibrium Involving Bottlenecks, Including A Paradox and Metering
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Arnott & André de Palma & Robin Lindsey, 1993. "Properties of Dynamic Traffic Equilibrium Involving Bottlenecks, Including a Paradox and Metering," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(2), pages 148-160, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2003.
"Mobilität in mehrstufigen Ausbildungsturnieren
[Mobility in Multi-Stage Education Systems]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2003-30, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Terry E. Daniel & Eyran J. Gisches & Amnon Rapoport, 2009. "Departure Times in Y-Shaped Traffic Networks with Multiple Bottlenecks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2149-2176, December.
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson & Henry Liu, 2017.
"Measuring winners and losers from the new I-35W Mississippi River Bridge,"
Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 905-918, September.
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson & Henry Liu, 2009. "Measuring Winners and Losers from the new I-35W Mississippi River Bridge," Working Papers 000066, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & Sabrina Hammiche, 2009.
"Public Transit Capacity and Users Choice: AnExperiment on Downs-Thomson Paradox,"
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Sabrina Hammiche, 2009. "Public Transit Capacity and Users' Choice: AnExperiment on Downs-Thomson Paradox," Post-Print halshs-00406223, HAL.
- Xiaoning Zhang & H. Zhang, 2010. "Simultaneous Departure Time/Route Choices in Queuing Networks and a Novel Paradox," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 93-112, March.
- André De Palma & Mogens Fosgerau, 2010. "Dynamic and Static congestion models: A review," Working Papers hal-00539166, HAL.
- Richard Arnott, 1997. "Congestion Tolling and Urban Spatial Structure," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 389., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Li, Chuan-Yao & Huang, Hai-Jun, 2017. "Morning commute in a single-entry traffic corridor with early and late arrivals," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 23-49.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic models ; travel ; costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:ulbeme:9201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.