A cell-based simultaneous route and departure time choice model with elastic demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Hai-Jun & Lam, William H. K., 2002. "Modeling and solving the dynamic user equilibrium route and departure time choice problem in network with queues," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 253-273, March.
- Lo, Hong K. & Szeto, W. Y., 2002. "A cell-based variational inequality formulation of the dynamic user optimal assignment problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 421-443, June.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1995. "The cell transmission model, part II: Network traffic," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 79-93, April.
- Wie, Byung-Wook & Tobin, Roger L. & Carey, Malachy, 2002. "The existence, uniqueness and computation of an arc-based dynamic network user equilibrium formulation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 897-918, December.
- Small, Kenneth A, 1982. "The Scheduling of Consumer Activities: Work Trips," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 467-479, June.
- Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang, 1998. "Departure time, route choice and congestion toll in a queuing network with elastic demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 247-260, May.
- Braid, Ralph M., 1989. "Uniform versus peak-load pricing of a bottleneck with elastic demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 320-327, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:38:y:2004:i:7:p:593-612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.