Inflation dynamics in central and eastern European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frederic S Mishkin, 2004. "Can Central Bank Transparency Go Too Far?," RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Christopher Kent & Simon Guttmann (ed.),The Future of Inflation Targeting, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & Ramos-Francia, Manuel, 2009. "The dynamics of persistence in US inflation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 168-172, November.
- Serena Ng & Pierre Perron, 2001.
"LAG Length Selection and the Construction of Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1519-1554, November.
- Serena Ng & Pierre Perron, 1997. "Lag Length Selection and the Construction of Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 369, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Franta, Michal & Saxa, Branislav & Šmídková, Kateřina, 2007. "Inflation persistence: euro area and new EU Member States," Working Paper Series 810, European Central Bank.
- Carlos P. Barros & Luis Gil‐Alana & Roman Matousek, 2011. "Fractional Integration of Nominal Exchange Rates: Evidence from CEECs in the Light of EMU Enlargement," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 77-92, February.
- Coleman, Simeon, 2010.
"Inflation persistence in the Franc zone: Evidence from disaggregated prices,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 426-442, March.
- Simeon Coleman, 2008. "Inflation persistence in the Franc Zone: evidence from disaggregated prices," NBS Discussion Papers in Economics 2008/16, Economics, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University.
- Harvey, David I. & Leybourne, Stephen J. & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2006. "Modified tests for a change in persistence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 441-469, October.
- Kapetanios, George & Shin, Yongcheol & Snell, Andy, 2003. "Testing for a unit root in the nonlinear STAR framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 359-379, February.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1999. "Discrete Fourier Transforms of Fractional Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1243, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dufrénot, Gilles & Lardic, Sandrine & Mathieu, Laurent & Mignon, Valérie & Péguin-Feissolle, Anne, 2008.
"Explaining the European exchange rates deviations: Long memory or non-linear adjustment?,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 207-215, July.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Sandrine Lardic & Laurent Mathieu & Valérie Mignon & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2008. "Explaining the European exchange rates deviations: long memory or nonlinear adjustment?," Post-Print halshs-00390141, HAL.
- Mockaitis, Audra I., 2005. "The race to EU integration: How many and how high are the hurdles?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 195-199, June.
- Christopher F. Baum & John T. Barkoulas & Mustafa Caglayan, 1999. "Persistence in International Inflation Rates," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 900-913, April.
- Cuestas, Juan Carlos & Harrison, Barry, 2010. "Inflation persistence and nonlinearities in Central and Eastern European countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 81-83, February.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Skotida, Ifigeneia, 2008.
"Optimal monetary policy in the euro area in the presence of heterogeneity,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 209-226, March.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Ifigeneia Skotida, 2007. "Optimal Monetary Policy in the Euro Area in the Presence of Heterogeneity," Working Papers 62, Bank of Greece.
- Cuestas, Juan C. & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Staehr, Karsten, 2011. "A further investigation of unemployment persistence in European transition economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 514-532.
- Vitor Leone & Bruce Philp, 2010. "Surplus-Value And Aggregate Concentration In The Uk Economy, 1987-2009," Working Papers 2010/10, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Candelon, Bertrand & Kool, Clemens & Raabe, Katharina & van Veen, Tom, 2007. "Long-run real exchange rate determinants: Evidence from eight new EU member states, 1993-2003," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 87-107, March.
- Elliott, Graham & Rothenberg, Thomas J & Stock, James H, 1996.
"Efficient Tests for an Autoregressive Unit Root,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 813-836, July.
- Graham Elliott & Thomas J. Rothenberg & James H. Stock, 1992. "Efficient Tests for an Autoregressive Unit Root," NBER Technical Working Papers 0130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "ERSTEST: RATS procedure to perform Elliott-Rothenberg-Stock unit root tests," Statistical Software Components RTS00066, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "GLSDETREND: RATS procedure to perform local to unity GLS detrending," Statistical Software Components RTS00077, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Simeon Coleman, 2011. "Inflation dynamics and poverty rates: regional and sectoral evidence for Ghana," Working Papers 2011/04, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Robert Ackrill & Adrian Kay, 2010. "WTO Regulations and Bioenergy Sustainability Certification – Synergies and Possible Conflicts," NBS Discussion Papers in Economics 2010/9, Economics, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otavio Ribeiro de Medeiros and Vitor Leone, 2012. "Multiple Changes in Persistence vs. Explosive Behaviour: The Dotcom Bubble," NBS Discussion Papers in Economics 2012/02, Economics, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University.
- Zsolt Darvas & Balẳ Varga, 2014.
"Inflation persistence in central and eastern European countries,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(13), pages 1437-1448, May.
- Zsolt Darvas & Balázs Varga, 2013. "Inflation persistence in Central and Eastern European countries," Working Papers 787, Bruegel.
- Zsolt Darvas & Balázs Varga, 2013. "Inflation Persistence in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 1302, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised Jul 2013.
- Zsolt Darvas & Balazs Varga, 2013. "Inflation persistence in central and eastern European countries," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1327, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Fractional integration; Multiple changes in persistence.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbs:wpaper:2012/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (King Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.ntu.ac.uk/nbs .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.