Inflation persistence in Central and Eastern European countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zsolt Darvas & Balázs Varga, 2014. "Inflation persistence in central and eastern European countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(13), pages 1437-1448, May.
- Zsolt Darvas & Balázs Varga, 2013. "Inflation Persistence in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 1302, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised Jul 2013.
- Zsolt Darvas & Balazs Varga, 2013. "Inflation persistence in central and eastern European countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1327, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Filippo Altissimo & Michael Ehrmann & Frank Smets, 2006. "Inflation persistence and price-setting behaviour in the euro area – a summary of the IPN evidence," Occasional Paper Series 46, European Central Bank.
- Franta, Michal & Saxa, Branislav & Šmídková, Kateřina, 2007. "Inflation persistence: euro area and new EU Member States," Working Paper Series 810, European Central Bank.
- Harvey, David I. & Leybourne, Stephen J. & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2006. "Modified tests for a change in persistence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 441-469, October.
- Kim, Jae-Young & Belaire-Franch, Jorge & Amador, Rosa Badillo, 2002. "Corrigendum to "Detection of change in persistence of a linear time series" [J. Econom. 95 (2000) 97-116]," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 389-392, August.
- M. Dossche & G. Everaert, 2005.
"Measuring inflation persistence: a structural time series approach,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
05/340, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dossche, Maarten & Everaert, Gerdie, 2005. "Measuring inflation persistence: a structural time series approach," Working Paper Series 495, European Central Bank.
- Maarten Dossche & Gerdie Everaert, 2005. "Measuring inflation persistence: A structural time series approach," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 85, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Maarten Dossche & Gerdie Everaert, 2005. "Measuring inflation persistence: a structural time series approach," Working Paper Research 70, National Bank of Belgium.
- Maarten Dossche & Gerdie Everaert, 2005. "Measuring Inflation Persistence: A Structural Time Series Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 459, Society for Computational Economics.
- Pivetta, Frederic & Reis, Ricardo, 2007. "The persistence of inflation in the United States," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1326-1358, April.
- Cuestas, Juan Carlos & Harrison, Barry, 2010. "Inflation persistence and nonlinearities in Central and Eastern European countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 81-83, February.
- Kalaba, Robert & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1988.
"The flexible least squares approach to time-varying linear regression,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 43-48, March.
- Kalaba, Robert E. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1988. "The Flexible Least Squares Approach to Time-Varying Linear Regression," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11198, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rob Ackrill and Simeon Coleman, 2012. "Inflation dynamics in central and eastern European countries," Working Papers 2012/01, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Busetti, Fabio & Taylor, A. M. Robert, 2004. "Tests of stationarity against a change in persistence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 33-66, November.
- Zsolt Darvas & Balázs Varga, 2012. "Uncovering Time-Varying Parameters with the Kalman-Filter and the Flexible Least Squares: a Monte Carlo Study," Working Papers 1204, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Kalaba, Robert E. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1990. "Flexible Least Squares for Approximately Linear Systems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11190, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Jae-Young, 2000. "Detection of change in persistence of a linear time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 97-116, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2015. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Persistence of Inflation in Thailand," MPRA Paper 66203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evzen Kocenda & Balazs Varga, 2016.
"The impact of monetary strategies on inflation persistence,"
KIER Working Papers
938, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Evžen Kocenda & Balázs Varga, 2017. "The Impact of Monetary Strategies on Inflation Persistence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6306, CESifo Group Munich.
- Uliha, Gábor, 2016.
"Az olajár gyengülő makrogazdasági hatásai. Két versengő elmélet szintézise
[Weakening macroeconomic effects of the oil price. A synthesis of two competing theories]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 787-818.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-08-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-08-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-08-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-08-05 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-08-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:wpaper:787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.