Fractional Integration of Nominal Exchange Rates: Evidence from CEECs in the Light of EMU Enlargement
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2008. "The Small Open-Economy New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Empirical Evidence and Implied Inflation Dynamics," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-63, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2000. "The Generalized Dynamic-Factor Model: Identification And Estimation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 540-554.
- Martin Halla & Johann Scharler, 2012.
"Marriage, Divorce, and Interstate Risk Sharing,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(1), pages 55-78, March.
- Martin Halla & Johann Scharler, 2008. "Marriage, Divorce and Interstate Risk Sharing," NRN working papers 2008-03, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2008. "The Small Open-Economy New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Empirical Evidence and Implied Inflation Dynamics," Economics working papers 2008-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Halla, Martin & Scharler, Johann, 2008. "Marriage, Divorce and Interstate Risk Sharing," IZA Discussion Papers 3744, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emil Stavrev, 2009. "Forces Driving Inflation in the New EU10 Members," IMF Working Papers 09/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Hondroyiannis, George & Swamy, P.A.V.B. & Tavlas, George S., 2008. "Inflation dynamics in the euro area and in new EU members: Implications for monetary policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1116-1127, November.
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2011. "The Small Open-Economy New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Empirical Evidence and Implied Inflation Dynamics," Open Economies Review, Springer, pages 317-337.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2000.
"The Generalized Dynamic-Factor Model: Identification And Estimation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 540-554.
- Forni, Mario & Hallin, Marc & Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 1999. "The Generalized Dynamic Factor Model: Identification and Estimation," CEPR Discussion Papers 2338, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Lucrezia Reichlin & Marco Lippi, 2000. "The generalised dynamic factor model: identification and estimation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10143, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983.
"Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 383-398.
- Michael Dotsey & Robert G. King, 1983. "Monetary Instruments and Policy Rules in a Rational Expectations Environment," NBER Working Papers 1114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredrik Andersson, 2014. "Exchange rates dynamics revisited: a panel data test of the fractional integration order," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 389-409.
- Rob Ackrill and Simeon Coleman, 2012. "Inflation dynamics in central and eastern European countries," Working Papers 2012/01, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:19:y:2011:i:1:p:77-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.