Demand and Reimbursement Effects of Healthcare Reform: Health Care Utilization and Infant Mortality in Thailand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph P. Kaboski & Robert M. Townsend, 2011.
"A Structural Evaluation of a Large‐Scale Quasi‐Experimental Microfinance Initiative,"
Econometric Society, vol. 79(5), pages 1357-1406, September.
- Robert M. Townsend & Joseph P. Kaboski, 2009. "A Structural Evaluation of a Large-Scale Quasi-Experimental Microfinance Initiative," 2009 Meeting Papers 717, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Wenhui & Wan, Qiang & Zhang, Ren-Qian, 2017. "Choosing among hospitals in the subsidized health insurance system of China: A sequential game approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(2), pages 568-585.
- Midori Matsushima & Hiroyuki Yamada & Yasuharu Shimamura, 2016. "Analysis on Demand and Supply-side Responses during the Expansion of Health Insurance Coverage in Vietnam: Challenges and Policy Implications toward Universal Health Coverage," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-013, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Moreno-Serra, R & Smith, PC, 2012. "Towards an index of health coverage," Working Papers 10422, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- repec:wly:econjl:v:127:y:2017:i:600:p:330-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Resul Cesur & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2017.
"Air Pollution and Infant Mortality: Evidence from the Expansion of Natural Gas Infrastructure,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(600), pages 330-362, March.
- Resul Cesur & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2013. "Air Pollution and Infant Mortality: Evidence from the Expansion of Natural Gas Infrastructure," NBER Working Papers 18736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cesur, Resul & Tekin, Erdal & Ulker, Aydogan, 2013. "Air Pollution and Infant Mortality: Evidence from the Expansion of Natural Gas Infrastructure," IZA Discussion Papers 7179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rutger Daems & Edith Maes, 2014. "Global Pharmaceutical Management: Building a Fair Pricing Policy," Working Papers 2014/05, Maastricht School of Management.
- Ghislando, S & Manachotphong, W & Perego, VME, 2013. "The impact of Universal Health Coverage on healthcare consumption and risky behaviours: evidence from Thailand," Working Papers 11200, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Kondo, Ayako & Shigeoka, Hitoshi, 2013. "Effects of universal health insurance on health care utilization, and supply-side responses: Evidence from Japan," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 1-23.
More about this item
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-01-25 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2012-01-25 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-01-25 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .