The impact of Universal Health Coverage on healthcare consumption and risky behaviours: evidence from Thailand
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||07 Jun 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: South Kensington campus, London SW7 2AZ|
Phone: +44 (0)20 7594 9137
Fax: +44 (0)20 7823 7685
Web page: http://www.imperial.ac.uk/business-school
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Li, Cheng & Yu, Xuan & Butler, James R.G. & Yiengprugsawan, Vasoontara & Yu, Min, 2011. "Moving towards universal health insurance in China: Performance, issues and lessons from Thailand," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 359-366, August.
- Sapelli, Claudio & Vial, Bernardita, 2003.
"Self-selection and moral hazard in Chilean health insurance,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 459-476, May.
- Claudio Sapelli & Bernardita Vial, 2001. "Self Selection and Moral Hazard in Chilean Health Insurance," Documentos de Trabajo 195, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Jonathan Gruber & Nathaniel Hendren & Robert Townsend, 2012. "Demand and Reimbursement Effects of Healthcare Reform: Health Care Utilization and Infant Mortality in Thailand," NBER Working Papers 17739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Panpiemras, Jirawat & Puttitanun, Thitima & Samphantharak, Krislert & Thampanishvong, Kannika, 2011. "Impact of Universal Health Care Coverage on patient demand for health care services in Thailand," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 228-235.
- Adam Wagstaff, 2010. "Estimating health insurance impacts under unobserved heterogeneity: the case of Vietnam's health care fund for the poor," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 189-208.
- Christel E. Dijk & Bernard Berg & Robert A. Verheij & Peter Spreeuwenberg & Peter P. Groenewegen & Dinny H. Bakker, 2013. "Moral Hazard And Supplier‐Induced Demand: Empirical Evidence In General Practice," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 340-352, 03.
- Laure B. de Preux, 2011. "Anticipatory ex ante moral hazard and the effect of medicare on prevention," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(9), pages 1056-1072, 09.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Manachotphong, Wanwiphang, 2012. "The health effects of universal health care : evidence from Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6119, The World Bank.
- Steinorth, Petra, 2011. "Impact of health savings accounts on precautionary savings, demand for health insurance and prevention effort," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 458-465, March.
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-77, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imp:wpaper:11200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr David A Wilson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.