Macroeconomic Policies in the OECD and LDC External Adjustmemt
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- McKibbin, Warwick & Sachs, Jeffrey, 1985. "Macroeconomic Policies in the OECD and LDC External Adjustment," CEPR Discussion Papers 56, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fair, Ray C & Taylor, John B, 1983.
"Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1169-1185, July.
- Ray C. Fair & John B. Taylor, 1980. "Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear RationalExpectations Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair & John B. Taylor, 1980. "Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 564, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- David Lipton & James M. Poterba & Jeffrey Sachs & Lawrence H. Summers, 1983. "Multiple Shooting in Rational Expectations Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Charles Wyplosz, 1984. "Real Exchange Rate Effects of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 1255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guglielmo Caporale & Michael Chui & Stephen Hall & Brian Henry, 2003. "Evaluating the Gains to Cooperation in the G-3," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 337-356, December.
- Ostry, Jonathan D. & Ghosh, Atish R., 2016. "On the obstacles to international policy coordination," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 25-40.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1986. "Comparing the Performance of Alternative Exchange Arrangements," NBER Working Papers 2024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1989. "The McKibbin-Sachs Global Model: Theory and Specifications," NBER Working Papers 3100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sundararajan, Srinivasa, 1994. "The transmission of correlated shocks under mixed exchange rates," Discussion Papers, Series II 245, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Roubini, Nouriel, 1991.
"Leadership and cooperation in the Europian Monetary System: A simulation approach,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-39.
- Nouriel Roubini, 1989. "Leadership and Cooperation in the European Monetary System: A Simulation Approach," NBER Working Papers 3044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence H. Meyer & Brian M. Doyle & Joseph E. Gagnon & Dale W. Henderson, 2002. "International coordination of macroeconomic policies: still alive in the new millennium?," International Finance Discussion Papers 723, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Naoko Ishii & Warwick J. McKibbin & Jeffrey Sachs, 1985. "Macroeconomic Interdependence of Japan and the United States: Some Simulation Results," NBER Working Papers 1637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin Schuerz, 1999. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination: Any Lessons for EMU? A Selective Survey of the Literature," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 171-199, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.