Evaluating the Gains to Cooperation in the G-3
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christodoulakis, Nicos & Garratt, Anthony & Currie, David, 1996. "Target zones and alternative proposals for G3 policy coordination: An empirical evaluation using GEM," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 49-68.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Chui, Michael & Hall, Stephen G. & Henry, Brian, 2001. "Coordination and price shocks: an empirical analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 569-584, December.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2002:i:67-68:p:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Sachs & Warwick J. McKibbin, 1985.
"Macroeconomic Policies in the OECD and LDC External Adjustmemt,"
NBER Working Papers
1534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McKibbin, Warwick & Sachs, Jeffrey, 1985. "Macroeconomic Policies in the OECD and LDC External Adjustment," CEPR Discussion Papers 56, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Currie, David & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1990.
"Evaluating the Extended Target Zone Proposal for the G3,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 105-123, March.
- D. Currie & S. Wren-Lewis, 1987. "Evaluating the Extended Target Zone Proposal for the G3," Working Papers 166, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Currie, David & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1988. "Evaluating the Extended Target Zones Proposal for the G3," CEPR Discussion Papers 221, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Currie, David & Levine, Paul L & Vidalis, Nic, 1987. "International Cooperation and Reputation in an Empirical Two-Bloc Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 198, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2002:i:67-68:p:15 is not listed on IDEAS
- McKinnon, Ronald I, 1988. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies for International Financial Stability: A Proposal," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 83-103, Winter.
- Hamada, Koichi, 1976. "A Strategic Analysis of Monetary Interdependence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 677-700, August.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Dale W. Henderson, 1991. "Monetary Policy in Interdependent Economies: A Game-Theoretic Approach," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031787, March.
- Hagen, Jurgen von & Fratianni, Michele, 1990. "German dominance in the EMS: evidence from interest rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 358-375, December.
- Hall, S G, 1987. "A Forward Looking Model of the Exchange Rate," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(1), pages 47-60, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurence H. Meyer & Brian M. Doyle & Joseph E. Gagnon & Dale W. Henderson, 2002. "International coordination of macroeconomic policies: still alive in the new millennium?," International Finance Discussion Papers 723, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shushanik Papanyan, 2010. "The transmission of shocks between Europe, Japan and the United States," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(1-2), pages 54-70.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational policy coordination; supply side; prices and wages; policy rules; solvency and inflation targets; econometric modelling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:30:y:2003:i:4:p:337-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .