Monetary policy implications of volatility linkages among long-term interest rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:syd:wpaper:144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uctum, Merih, 1999. "European integration and asymmetry in the EMS," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 769-798, October.
- Ralph C. Bryant & John F. Helliwell & Peter Hooper, 1989.
"Domestic and cross-border consequences of U.S. macroeconomic policies,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
344, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1989.
- Bryant, R.C. & Helliwell, J.F. & Hooper, P., 1989. "Domestic And Cross-Border Consequences Of U.S. Macroeconomic Policies," Papers 68, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Hsieh, David A, 1989. "Modeling Heteroscedasticity in Daily Foreign-Exchange Rates," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(3), pages 307-317, July.
- Karfakis, Costas J & Moschos, Demetrios M, 1990.
"Interest Rate Linkages within the European Monetary System: A Time Series Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 389-394, August.
- Karfakis, C. J. & Moschos, D.M., 1990. "Interest Rate Linkages Within the European Monetary System: A Time Series Analysis," Working Papers 144, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Michele Fratianni & Juergen Hagen, 1990. "German dominance in the EMS," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 67-87, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott W. Hegerty, 2011. "Interest-rate volatility and volatility spillovers in emerging Europe," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(5), pages 599-614, October.
- Scott W. Hegerty, 2015. "Interest-Rate Volatility in the Baltics: Issues of Measurement and International Contagion," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 1(1), pages 12-27.
- Scott W. Hegerty, 2014. "Interest-rate volatility and volatility transmission in nine Latin American countries," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(13), pages 927-937, July.
- Fujen Daniel Hsiao & Yan Hu, 2014. "International Evidence of Spillover Effects of Deposit Rates: A Multivariate Garch Model," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 8(1), pages 31-44.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jecfin:v:24:y:2000:i:2:p:160-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.