Equity and efficiency aspects of the Italian debt reduction
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1981. "Taxation and Corporate Investment: A q-Theory Approach," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 12(1), pages 67-140.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1990.
"Taxation and the Cost of Capital: The "Old" View, the "New" View and Another View,"
NBER Working Papers
3501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1991. "Taxation and the Cost of Capital: The "Old" View, the "New" View, and Another View," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 5, pages 25-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Olivier J. Blanchard, 1984.
"Debt, Deficits and Finite Horizons,"
NBER Working Papers
1389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raffeslhischen, B. & Steigum, E.Jr., 1994. "Deficit Spillovers, Labor Suply and Intergenerational Welfare," Papers 11-94, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- David E. Altig & Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Kent Smetters & Jan Walliser, 1997.
"Simulating U.S. tax reform,"
9712, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1981.
"Tobin's Marginal q and Average a : A Neoclassical Interpretation,"
457, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1982. "Tobin's Marginal q and Average q: A Neoclassical Interpretation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 213-24, January.
- Søren Bo Nielsen & Peter Birch Sørensen, 1989.
"Capital Income Taxation in a Growing Open Economy,"
89-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Fehr, Hans & Ruocco, Anna, 1997. "Equity and efficiency aspects of Italian debt reduction," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 104, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Kent A. Smetters & Jan Walliser, 1998.
"Social Security: Privatization and Progressivity,"
NBER Working Papers
6428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:16:y:1999:i:4:p:569-589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.