Equity and efficiency aspects of the Italian debt reduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1991.
"Taxation and the Cost of Capital: The "Old" View, the "New" View, and Another View,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 5, pages 25-54
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1990. "Taxation and the Cost of Capital: The "Old" View, the "New" View and Another View," NBER Working Papers 3501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Smetters, Kent A & Walliser, Jan, 1998. "Social Security: Privatization and Progressivity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 137-141, May.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Nielsen, Soren Bo & Sorensen, Peter Birch, 1991. "Capital income taxation in a growing open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 179-197, January.
- David E. Altig & Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Kent Smetters & Jan Walliser, 1997. "Simulating U.S. tax reform," Working Paper 9712, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Fehr, Hans & Ruocco, Anna, 1997. "Equity and efficiency aspects of Italian debt reduction," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 104, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1981. "Taxation and Corporate Investment: A q-Theory Approach," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 12(1), pages 67-140.
- Raffeslhischen, B. & Steigum, E.Jr., 1994. "Deficit Spillovers, Labor Suply and Intergenerational Welfare," Papers 11-94, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1982.
"Tobin's Marginal q and Average q: A Neoclassical Interpretation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 213-224, January.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1981. "Tobin's Marginal q and Average a : A Neoclassical Interpretation," Discussion Papers 457, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fehr, Hans, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Dynamic Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 5, number urn:isbn:9783161470165.
- Paola Veroni, 2001. "Dix ans de politique budgétaire au service de l'euro : l'exemple italien," Post-Print hal-01016956, HAL.
- George Kudrna & Chung Tran, 2015. "Budget Repair Measures: Tough Choices for Australia's Future," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2015-628, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Fehr, Hans & Ruocco, Anna & Wiegard, Wolfgang, 1997. "Who bears the burden of debt reduction in Italy?," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 105, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Paolo Pertile & Veronica Polin & Pietro Rizza & Marzia Romanelli, 2015. "The fiscal disadvantage of young Italians: a new view on consolidation and fairness," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(1), pages 27-51, March.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2545 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hirte, Georg, 2001. "Pension Policies for an Aging Society," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 14, number urn:isbn:9783161475399.
- Paola Veroni, 2001. "Dix ans de politique budgétaire au service de l’euro : l’exemple italien," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2545, Sciences Po.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:16:y:1999:i:4:p:569-589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.