The Finnish Corporate Income Tax Reform and the Financial Strategy of Firms: A General Equilibrium Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 28 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:c/o Universität Wien, Betriebswirtschaftszentrum, Brünnerstrasse 72, A-1210 Wien
Phone: +43 01 4277 - 38052
Fax: +43 01 4277 - 38054
Web page: http://www.noeg.ac.at/index.php?lang=en
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/european+integration/journal/10663|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Turnovsky, S.J., 1989.
"The Effects Of Taxes And Devidend Policy On Capital Accumulation And Macroeconomic Behavior,"
891101, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1990. "The effects of taxes and dividend policy on capital accumulation and macroeconomic behavior," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 491-521, October.
- Turnovsky, S.J., 1989. "The Effects Of Taxes And Devidend Policy On Capital Accumulation And Macroeconomic Behavior," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 891101, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Broer, D. P. & Westerhout, E. W. M. T., 1993.
"Taxation in an intertemporal general equilibrium model of a small open economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 64-80, January.
- Broer, D.P. & Westerhout, E.W.M.T., 1992. "Taxation in an Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model of Small Open Economy," Papers 9212-g, Erasmus University of Rotterdam - Institute for Economic Research.
- Hutton, John P & Kenc, Turalay, 1998. "The Influence of Firms' Financial Policy on Tax Reform," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 663-684, October.
- Valkonen, Tarmo, . "The Finnish Corporate and Capital Income Tax Reform: A General Equilibrium Approach," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 29, September.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Thalmann, Philippe, 1993.
"Approaches to efficient capital taxation : Leveling the playing field vs. living by the golden rule,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 169-196, February.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Philippe Thalmann, 1990. "Approaches to Efficient Capital Taxation: Leveling the Playing Field vs.Living by the Golden Rule," NBER Working Papers 3559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Don Fullerton & James B. Mackie, 1988. "Economic Efficiency in Recent Tax Reform History: Policy Reversals or Consistent Improvements?," NBER Working Papers 2593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1991.
"Taxation and the Cost of Capital: The "Old" View, the "New" View, and Another View,"
in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 5, pages 25-54
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1990. "Taxation and the Cost of Capital: The "Old" View, the "New" View and Another View," NBER Working Papers 3501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fehr, Hans, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Dynamic Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 5, number urn:isbn:9783161470165.
- Sinn, H.W., 1990. "Taxation And The Cost Of Capital: The "Old" View, And Another View," Papers 59, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- repec:ntj:journl:v:42:y:1989:i:no._1:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 1995. "Policy Credibility in Numerical Overlapping Generations Models," Discussion Papers 545, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Fullerton, Don & Mackie, James B. III, 1989. "Economic Efficiency in Recent Tax Reform History: Policy Reversals or Consistent Improvements?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 42(1), pages 1-13, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:28:y:2001:i:2:p:219-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.