The Finnish Corporate Income Tax Reform and the Financial Strategy of Firms: A General Equilibrium Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1990.
"The effects of taxes and dividend policy on capital accumulation and macroeconomic behavior,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 491-521, October.
- Turnovsky, S.J., 1989. "The Effects Of Taxes And Devidend Policy On Capital Accumulation And Macroeconomic Behavior," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 891101, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Turnovsky, S.J., 1989. "The Effects Of Taxes And Devidend Policy On Capital Accumulation And Macroeconomic Behavior," Working Papers 891101, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1991.
"Taxation and the Cost of Capital: The "Old" View, the "New" View, and Another View,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 5, pages 25-54
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1990. "Taxation and the Cost of Capital: The "Old" View, the "New" View and Another View," NBER Working Papers 3501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valkonen, Tarmo, . "The Finnish Corporate and Capital Income Tax Reform: A General Equilibrium Approach," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 29.
- Sinn, H.W., 1990. "Taxation And The Cost Of Capital: The "Old" View, And Another View," Papers 59, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Broer, D. P. & Westerhout, E. W. M. T., 1993.
"Taxation in an intertemporal general equilibrium model of a small open economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 64-80, January.
- Broer, D.P. & Westerhout, E.W.M.T., 1992. "Taxation in an Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model of Small Open Economy," Papers 9212-g, Erasmus University of Rotterdam - Institute for Economic Research.
- Hutton, John P & Kenc, Turalay, 1998. "The Influence of Firms' Financial Policy on Tax Reform," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 663-684, October.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Thalmann, Philippe, 1993.
"Approaches to efficient capital taxation : Leveling the playing field vs. living by the golden rule,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 169-196, February.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Philippe Thalmann, 1990. "Approaches to Efficient Capital Taxation: Leveling the Playing Field vs.Living by the Golden Rule," NBER Working Papers 3559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don & Mackie, James B. III, 1989.
"Economic Efficiency in Recent Tax Reform History: Policy Reversals or Consistent Improvements?,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 42(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Don Fullerton & James B. Mackie, 1988. "Economic Efficiency in Recent Tax Reform History: Policy Reversals or Consistent Improvements?," NBER Working Papers 2593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Fehr, Hans, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Dynamic Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 5, number urn:isbn:9783161470165.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 1995. "Policy Credibility in Numerical Overlapping Generations Models," Discussion Papers 545, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate income tax reform; financial strategy of firms; computable general equilibrium model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:28:y:2001:i:2:p:219-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.