The Effects Of Taxes And Devidend Policy On Capital Accumulation And Macroeconomic Behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1989|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Box 353330, Seattle, WA 98193-3330|
Web page: http://www.econ.washington.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1990. "The effects of taxes and dividend policy on capital accumulation and macroeconomic behavior," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 491-521, October.
- Turnovsky, S.J., 1989. "The Effects Of Taxes And Devidend Policy On Capital Accumulation And Macroeconomic Behavior," Working Papers 891101, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger, 2003.
"Capital tax reform, corporate finance, and economic growth and welfare,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 595-615, December.
- Holger Strulik, 1999. "Capital Tax Reform, Corporate Finance, and Economic Growth and Welfare," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 19908, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 1995. "Inflation and the real price of equities: Theory with some empirical evidence," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 495-514.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2012. "Laffer strikes again: Dynamic scoring of capital taxes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1180-1199.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Laffer Strikes Again: Dynamic Scoring of Capital Taxes," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-454, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Holger Strulik & Timo Trimborn, 2011. "Laffer Strikes Again: Dynamic Scoring of Capital Taxes," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_074, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Brito, Paulo & Dixon, Huw, 2013. "Fiscal policy, entry and capital accumulation: Hump-shaped responses," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 2123-2155.
- Brito, Paulo & Dixon, Huw David, 2012. "Fiscal policy, entry and capital accumulation: hump-shaped responses," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Tarmo Valkonen, 2001. "The Finnish Corporate Income Tax Reform and the Financial Strategy of Firms: A General Equilibrium Approach," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 219-239, June.
- Shaw, Ming-fu & Chang, Juin-jen & Chen, Hung-Ju, 2013. "Capital adequacy and the bank lending channel: Macroeconomic implications," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 121-137.
- Shaw, Ming-fu & Chang, Juin-jen & Chen, Hung-Ju, 2012. "Capital Adequacy and the Bank Lending Channel: Macroeconomic Implications," MPRA Paper 41056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Michel & Leopold Von Thadden & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2010. "Debt Stabilizing Fiscal Rules," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(5), pages 923-941, October.
- Philippe Michel & Leopold von Thadden & Jean-Piere Vidal, 2005. "Debt stabilizing fiscal rules," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 349, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michel, Philippe & Vidal, Jean-Pierre & von Thadden, Leopold, 2006. "Debt stabilizing fiscal rules," Working Paper Series 576, European Central Bank.
- Chang, Wen-ya, 1999. "Government spending, endogenous labor, and capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1225-1242, August.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 1998. "Fiscal Policies in a Stochastic Model with Hyperbolic Discounting," CEMA Working Papers 103, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Dam, Lammertjan & Heijdra, Ben J., 2011. "The environmental and macroeconomic effects of socially responsible investment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1424-1434, September.
- Lammertjan Dam & Ben J. Heijdra, 2008. "The Environmental and Macroeconomic Effects of Socially Responsible Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2349, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lammertjan Dam & Ben J. Heijdra, 2011. "The environmental and macroeconomic effects of socially responsible investment," Post-Print hal-00851862, HAL.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Anticipated tax reforms and temporary tax cuts: A general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2141-2158, October.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2008. "Anticipated Tax Reforms and Temporary Tax Cuts: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-406, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Gong, Liutang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2012. "Risk-taking, fiscal policies, asset pricing, and stochastic growth with the spirit of capitalism," MPRA Paper 37426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- wei-bin zhang, 2016. "Public Debt and Economic Growth in Uzawa?s Two-Sector Model with Public Goods," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 5(4), pages 51-72, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:washer:891101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed