The Influence of Firms' Financial Policy on Tax Reform
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher J. Green & Colin H. Kirkpatrick & Victor Murinde, 2006. "Finance for small enterprise growth and poverty reduction in developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 1017-1030.
- Fehr, Hans, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Dynamic Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 5, number urn:isbn:9783161470165, September.
- Tarmo Valkonen, 2001. "The Finnish Corporate Income Tax Reform and the Financial Strategy of Firms: A General Equilibrium Approach," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 219-239, June.
- Sanjiva Prasad & Christopher J. Green & Victor Murinde, 2001. "Company Financing, Captial Structure, and Ownership: A Survey, and Implications for Developing Economies," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 12 edited by Morten Balling.
- Martin D. Dietz & Christian Keuschnigg, 2004.
"Corporate Income Tax Reform in Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 140(IV), pages 483-519, December.
- Martin D. Dietz & Christian Keuschnigg, 2003. "Corporate Income Tax Reform in Switzerland," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-07, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Sanjiva Prasad & Christopher J. Green & Victor Murinde, 2005. "Company Financial Structure: A Survey and Implications for Developing Economies," Chapters,in: Finance and Development, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Holger Strulik, 2003. "Supply-Side Economics of Germany's Year 2000 Tax Reform: A Quantitative Assessment," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(2), pages 183-202, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:50:y:1998:i:4:p:663-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.