Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 2006. "Tax Reform in the 21st Century," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt444479wh, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Tomislav Globan & Tihana Skrinjaric, 2020. "Penny wise and pound foolish: capital gains tax and trading volume on the Zagreb Stock Exchange," Public Sector Economics, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 44(3), pages 299-329.
- Tarmo Valkonen, 2001. "The Finnish Corporate Income Tax Reform and the Financial Strategy of Firms: A General Equilibrium Approach," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 219-239, June.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Søren Bo Nielsen, 2004.
"Taxation and Venture Capital Backed Entrepreneurship,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 11(4), pages 369-390, August.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 2003. "Taxation and Venture Capital-Backed Entrepreneurship," CEPR Discussion Papers 4097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, "undated". "An Empirical Investigation of IPO's Annualized Returns in the Last Three Decades," Penn CARESS Working Papers 823ad5f6b6eb3583cc703364e, Penn Economics Department.
- Fehr, Hans & Wiegard, Wolfgang, 1996. "Numerische Gleichgewichtsmodelle: Grundstruktur, Anwendungen und Erkenntnisgehalt," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 75, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
- Martin Feldstein & Douglas W. Elmendorf, 1989. "Budget Deficits, Tax Incentives, and Inflation: A Surprising Lesson from the 1983-1984 Recovery," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 1-24, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Feenberg & Jonathan Skinner, 1989. "Sources of IRA Saving," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 25-46, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba, 1989. "Venture Capital and Capital Gains Taxation," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 47-68, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1989. "Incentive Effects of the Corporate Alternative Minimum Tax," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 69-96, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Shoven, 1989. "The Japanese Tax Reform and the Effective Rate of Tax on Japanese Corporate Investments," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 97-115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberbk:summ89-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.