Annualized Returns of Ventured-Backed Public Companies Stratified by Decades and by Stages of Financing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lerner, Josh, 1995. " Venture Capitalists and the Oversight of Private Firms," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 301-318, March.
- Gompers, Paul & Lerner, Josh, 1999.
"Conflict of Interest in the Issuance of Public Securities: Evidence from Venture Capital,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(1), pages 1-28, April.
- Paul Gompers & Josh Lerner, 1998. "Conflict of Interest in the Issuance of Public Securities: Evidence from Venture Capital," NBER Working Papers 6847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1986. "The R&D Tax Credit and Other Technology Policy Issues," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 190-194, May.
- Martin, John D. & Petty, J. William, 1983. "An Analysis of the Performance of Publicly Traded Venture Capital Companies," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 401-410, September.
- Gordon Murray, 1999. "Early-stage venture capital funds, scale economies and public support," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(4), pages 351-384, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amir Shachmurove & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2004. "Choosing Between Promising and Crowded Industries: How Does the Venture Capital Industry Fare in Each?," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-044, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2007. "Geography and Industry Meets Venture Capital," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2006. "An Excursion into the Venture Capital Industry Stratified by Locations and Industries 1996-2005," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 11(3), pages 79-104, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsVenture Capital; Venture-backed; Public;
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pep:journl:v:9:y:2004:i:2:p:109-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Craig Everett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bapepus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.