Implicit Bayesian Inference Using Option Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin, G.M. & Forbes, C.S. & Martin, V.L., 2000. "Implicit Bayesian Inference Using Option Prices," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/00, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gradojevic Nikola, 2016.
"Multi-criteria classification for pricing European options,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 20(2), pages 123-139, April.
- Nikola Gradojevic, 2015. "Multi-criteria Classification for Pricing European Options," Working Paper series 15-13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Rombouts, Jeroen V.K. & Stentoft, Lars, 2014.
"Bayesian option pricing using mixed normal heteroskedasticity models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 588-605.
- Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Lars Stentoft, 2009. "Bayesian Option Pricing Using Mixed Normal Heteroskedasticity Models," Cahiers de recherche 0926, CIRPEE.
- Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Lars Stentoft, 2009. "Bayesian Option Pricing Using Mixed Normal Heteroskedasticity Models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jeroen Rombouts & Lars Peter Stentoft, 2009. "Bayesian Option Pricing Using Mixed Normal Heteroskedasticity Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-19, CIRANO.
- ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V.K. & STENTOFT, Lars, 2009. "Bayesian option pricing using mixed normal heteroskedasticity models," CORE Discussion Papers 2009013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- V. L. Martin & G. M. Martin & G. C. Lim, 2005.
"Parametric pricing of higher order moments in S&P500 options,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 377-404.
- G.C. Lim & G.M. Martin & V.L. Martin, 2002. "Parametric Pricing of Higher Order Moments in S&P500 Options," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- C.S. Forbes & G.M. Martin & J. Wright, 2002. "Bayesian Estimation of a Stochastic Volatility Model Using Option and Spot Prices," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Lim, G.C. & Martin, G.M. & Martin, V.L., 2006. "Pricing currency options in the presence of time-varying volatility and non-normalities," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 291-314, July.
- Shu Wing Ho & Alan Lee & Alastair Marsden, 2011. "Use of Bayesian Estimates to determine the Volatility Parameter Input in the Black-Scholes and Binomial Option Pricing Models," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Fry-McKibbin, Renée & Martin, Vance L. & Tang, Chrismin, 2014. "Financial contagion and asset pricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 296-308.
- Anthony D. Hall & Paul Kofman & Steve Manaster, 2001. "Migration of Price Discovery With Constrained Futures Markets," Research Paper Series 70, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian Option Pricing; Leptokurtosis; Skewness; GARCH Option Pricing; Option Price Prediction; Hedging Errors.;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-02-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2003-02-26 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FIN-2003-02-24 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2003-02-24 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2003-02-24 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:2003-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.